Sign in to follow this  
Pedro

WTS: Pedro SOLD! lock please

Thank you to everyone on Chaos for making the game fun and enjoyable. There is a good community of players there regardless of what forum posts or Discord posts are made.

My playtime has severely dropped and don't see it coming back anytime soon. 

Skill dump: https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Pedro

Inventory:

302a987f24.jpg

Asking price:450e 

I don't need opinion from our local experts on price of accounts, keep your comments to yourself regarding that. 

If you would like any other information pm me. 

Edited by Pedro

9 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

You can't change the privacy options for that character - it doesn't belong to you!

Unfortunately I'm unable to view this skill dump. I think you might have the wrong link there.

Fixed OP sorry and thank you! 

Hope your interest comes back some day and you return to us good luck on the sale.

Edited by Loink

sorry to see you go Pedro. You were one of the few Chaos players that I truly respected. You will be missed.

• Like 1

Chaos wont be the same without you. For what's it worth, you will be missed. Chaos will surely be a little darker without you around. Thank you for all the good times and the critiques. Farewell, friend, and good luck.

• Like 1

The account has sold. I am no longer in control of this toon, the buyer wishes to remain private unless he states it publicly. 

Thank you to everyone who I've had the pleasure of playing against/with, it's been an absolute ball! 

• Like 3