Sign in to follow this  
Ardone

Problems signing in because of the password

I know this well be a blocked topic...Because wurm dont want this. i just want an answer from you. get a hard work and tell us not Getting a npc to visit your page and like it That is toxic!!!

I wanna say its about logging in EVERY FREAKIN GAME can't log in game but can log in website of the game

Would you care to explain what you mean in regards to your post as I have to say I don't understand what you're trying to say?

• Like 2

I get the feeling that he/she thinks in game and the forum accounts are one and the same.

52 minutes ago, shakys said:

Would you care to explain what you mean in regards to your post as I have to say I don't understand what you're trying to say?

It well say your having wrong password then say create new acount when u launch game

30 minutes ago, Rasu said:

I get the feeling that he/she thinks in game and the forum accounts are one and the same.

1st HE 2nd da hell your talking about?

The game and the forum (this page) are two entirely things. When you first start the game, you have to create names and passwords to play. It has nothing to do with the name and password you use here (and they strongly suggest that you don't use the password you use here). Hope that helps.

19 minutes ago, Ardone said:

It well say your having wrong password then say create new acount when u launch game

If you've registered an account to play on for the game here https://jenn001.game.wurmonline.com/WurmWeb/index.jsp?c=register

and it is giving you that error message, it means the password and account name you entered in the game launcher do not match. Try to retype your password and if that does not work, do a password reset here https://shop.wurmonline.com/WurmWeb/index.jsp?c=resetpassword

Be aware that the reset link will reset all the passwords associated with the email you enter.

Edited by Alyeska

Thank you every one who helped me and every one of you is beutifull (not as iam) :D

Edited by Ardone
because iam an idiot
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ardone said:

Thank you every one who helped me and every one of you is beutifull (not as iam) :D

You are beautiful too babe

Locking the thread as the issue is now resolved, also moved it to Bugs & Issues thread.

Edited by shakys

Ninja-post after lock. Just thanking everyone who helped this player out. <3

• Like 2