I'm selling Cormax and I am looking for a price check, and will sell if the price is right,

Short Summary:

99 Blacksmithing, 99 Mining, 97 Digging, 95 Masonry, 95, Leatherworking, 93 Cloth Tailoring, 92 Carpentry, 92 Meditating (15th Hier, Path of Knowledge so 25% skill gain), 91 Woodcutting, 83 Fighting, 82 Jewelry Smithing, 80 Chain Armour Smithing, 60 Mind Logic, 

Full Skills:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Cormax

Premium until 27th December

15k Karma

Currently located near to the Celebration Spawn Point

Vynora Follower

No warnings etc

• Like 1

not bad, not bad at all :) I guess 900-1000 EUR naked for right buyer

4 minutes ago, Ondar said:

not bad, not bad at all :) I guess 900-1000 EUR naked for right buyer

Let me take a hit on what your having. 

I would say realisticly 400-600 euros depends on how much the buyer wants it. I can elaborate more on why this later. 

It's not a bad freedom account, lacking some body stats but the high med is great. I definetly don't think it's worth Ondar's value though unless it's stacked with every tome and even then...

I'd say 400-500 :)

Problem with it is that it's not really meant for anything.. It has no real combat skills, its only bout half a smith, 0 ammounts of channeling so it cant go down that path , the knowledge is nice but then again who wants to pay 1k for a blacksmither when the sole purpose of paying for a toon is to not grind it yourself.... I'd see people paying 350 - 450, but i don't think ya gonna get any better than that

Thanks for the responses folks. I wasn't  expecting anything like 1k to be honest but equally 350e is too much the other way. It has all the major skills in the 90s for pve and the Meditation skill gives it the edge. Agreed It isn't a pvp account, but is perfect for pve players.

I will be looking to sell on Sunday

Thanks for all the private messages, I will respond shortly.

I'd say 500 is right on the money. More than that and you'd be getting lucky. Good account nonetheless.