Sign in to follow this  
RicePirate

Wyvern Reborn (Modded PvE / PvP) [3x/5x]

• Mastercraft
    • Skills over 90 now affects all skill checks, reducing difficulty further as your skill increases beyond 90.
      • This means that as you increase in skill above 90, all of your actions involving that skill will be significantly easier.
      • You'll notice significantly more high-QL ore when mining. Better block rates when using a shield. Higher imps and less damages when improving. All of it is affected.
      • Skills over 99 increase even further, up to double the effect of the 90-99 progression at skill 100.
      • The result of this change is that skill over 90 & 99 matter more than ever before. Master crafters are now exactly that: Master crafters.
    • Rarity of tools now also reduce the difficulty of skill checks.
      • Each rarity of the tool you use now also reduces the skill check. Supreme is 2x as effective as rare, Fantastic is 3x as effective as a rare for this effect.
      • Tools that used to have very little impact as a rare+ might now end up giving a very significant benefit.
      • Equipment that used to have very little to no impact as a rare are now incredibly helpful: e.g. shields for blocking, weapons for parrying.
    • The changes listed above use actual skill level, not epic curved skill.
  • New Features
    • New Spell: Replenish - Vynora spell that refills liquid containers with water over time.
      • Replenish can be cast on any liquid container, including fountains, barrels, buckets, and water skins.
      • The power of the cast determines how much it refills over time. Low casts will do very little, whereas high casts will refill quickly.
      • Rare+ containers with this spell refill faster. Rares are 2x faster, Supremes are 4x faster, and Fantastics are 8x faster to refill.
      • Replenish has a 1 hour cooldown, costs 40 favor, and requires 60 faith.
    • New Item(s): Arrow Packs - Start crafting by using an arrow on a quiver, then complete with 39 more arrows of the same kind (war or hunting).
      • Arrow packs allow you to improve and enchant 40 arrows in one singular item.
      • Arrow packs require 40 arrows and a quiver to create. When you're ready, you can unpack them into a quiver containing 40 arrows.
      • After unpacking, the quiver and arrows will have the same quality as the Arrow Pack you just unpacked.
      • Furthermore, any enchants on the arrow pack will also apply to all 40 unpacked arrows.
      • Arrow packs require 50 fletching minimum to create.
    • New Item: Enchanter's Crystal - Dropping from strong creatures and uniques, these new crystals adjust the enchants of an item.
      • Enchanter's Crystals can drop off any creature rewarding at least 2 silver in bounty, and all uniques.
      • They function similar to Chaos Crystals, in that you must combine them to rare or higher before application to an item, and must be 1 rarity higher than the item you want to infuse.
      • The target item must have at least 1 enchant on it to begin with. There is a total of 8 potential outcomes. None of the outcomes will destroy or damage your item.
    • New Creature: Red Wyvern - The strongest combat Wyvern yet. Spawns on rock tiles.
      • The Red Wyvern is designed as a combat pet or mount. It has the highest natural armour and hits the hardest of all the wyverns. They inflict burn wounds.
      • Red wyverns can only be dominated or rebirthed. They cannot be tamed or charmed. They require 43 body control to ride as a mount.
      • They are slower than most other wyverns at pulling carts and mounted speed.
      • As always, they can be bred with eachother to create traited red wyverns.
  • Creature Types
    • All newly spawned creatures now have a chance to be typed (fierce, angry, scared, champion, etc.), even if they are not near a den.
    • This only applies to creatures who are aggressive or strong. This includes hell horses and wyverns.
    • Bred creatures will also be affected by this change. If you are breeding creatures which are not typed, you may eventually find yourself getting lucky and having a baby champion even though the parents are not.
    • This change was done to make hunting and breeding a little more interesting. This change is not retroactive, and existing creatures will need to be cleared before for the new, typed creatures to spawn.
  • Minor Changes
    • Creatures born on enchanted grass now have one negative trait immediately removed (like an automatic Genesis).
    • Wyverns & Chargers will now have "special names" when bred, much like normal horses.
    • Statuettes that have their material changed through chaos crystals should now still work as casting items.
    • Fixed a bug causing sorcery spells to not work.
    • Fixed a bug causing the village token teleport to sometimes teleport into walls & fences. It should now be directly on the token.

• Like 3

@Sindusk
The master crafter is a wonderful idea because it prevents people from getting 70 and going to PVP server to curve up to 90. Now, there is incentive to grind that all the way up! Good thinking!

*Can you make enchanted water work?

• Like 2

We have painstakingly gone through all the modifications we've made to the server, and updated the original post with everything we could find. It's quite a list.

• Like 1

DoubleXPWeekend.png

This weekend, our skill gain rates will be double. If you're looking to get started, this weekend is the time to do it!

This event starts upon the time of this patch and will be reverted on Monday, October 9th, sometime around this same time of day.

• Anti-Cheat
    • LiveMap and ESP will no longer be able to see unrevealed veins in caves. This cannot be countered by the client, as the data for unrevealed veins is never sent to clients.
    • An experimental block for ESP has been implemented. The test was unsuccessful, causing far too many issues server-side. I'll be attempting some solutions next patch.
      • This will be toggled on or off using a dev command. I'll be playing with it to test the server stress to find out whether or not we can keep it in it's current form.
      • It does checks with every creature to ensure you have line of sight before sending the data to the player.
      • The way it's handled is fairly CPU-intensive, and I've built in a switch to toggle this on and off. There may be lagg or bugs, and I'll be monitoring it closely to figure out whether or not it is functional in it's current form.
      • This method is completely un-counterable by client side development. There is no "oh they'll beat it in the next version" - this is permanent.
    • I'll be working to separate and make this Anti-Cheat system available to all servers if the ESP block is a success.
  • Minor Changes & Bugfixes
    • Affinities now reduce difficulty of skill checks with that skill, much like 90+ skill and rare+ items.
    • Breyk has learned the spell Nimbleness.
    • Titans now respawn every 26 hours instead of every 19 hours. My original intention was to allow it to cycle through multiple playtimes, not be farmed at the same time every day. The 19 hour schedule wasn't working for that, and instead by adding 2 hours onto the spawn each day instead of subtracting 5, we can see other groups in different timezones attempt it.
    • Wilhelm's Wrath has had its Rotting Touch value reduced to 300. New drops of this weapon will have this change. Existing ones will be considered legacy versions and remain unchanged.
    • Players on Arena should now have the ability to manage animals, just like the PvE server.
    • Becoming the commander of an unlocked vehicle on Arena will now transfer ownership.
    • Fixed players on Arena not being able to do illegal actions on structures (such as bashing walls).
    • Fixed players on Arena not being able to "steal" items from inside structures.
    • Fixed a "bug" (i guess?) causing Treasure Maps to use the enemy creature's weaponless fight skill to do the map skill check. It will now use the lowest fighting skill out of players who assisted in killing the creature when generating the map.
    • Fixed a bug where titans destroyed using GM powers will now be properly removed from the titan list, ceasing their abilities on the next refresh (1 minute).
Edited by Sindusk
  • Like 2

The legacy public lottery went over amazingly with roughly 30 players appearing to pick and choose their prize!

Players claiming their prizes once called upon

I0NfFS9.jpg

Others wait for their names to be picked

LtjzDfA.jpg

A cluttered mass of mounts, wagons and carts parked alongside the road to Holdstrong as lotto-goers disembark to their destination

xcuBX6R.jpg

• New Features
    • Update to Wurm Unlimited version 1.5.0.1 - New client, new rendering methods, and more. Check out the full feature list here
    • Careful Harvest Improvements
      • Equipping a rake will now automatically re-plant the crop you harvest. This will also reduce the yield by 1, as you're replanting the same crop.
      • You can now use any type of container with seeds to plant from main hand. It can be a satchel, backpack, small magic chest, barrel, etc. Anything that holds seeds will now work.
      • Replanting a crop with this mod, whether using a rake or container method, will give you an extra skill tick for the sowing action as well.
    • Food Affinities Changes
      • Temporary affinities are now based on the creator of the food.
      • Existing food will remain unchanged, unless it was created with a skill above 70.
      • New food created after this patch will have the affinities adjusted to reflect the new change. This means meals you used to prepare will likely now give different affinities.
      • I believe this will be the final form of food affinities, and it is now safe to say that food affinities will not be adjusted again.
  • Minor Changes
    • Fixed a faulty interaction with Rotting Touch, Infection, and Poison making wounds worse on Titans. These mechanics will no longer affect Titans.
    • GM's now bypass the 5 second delay for emote sounds. When I spam my slap keybind on you, you'll hear each and every single excruciating slap. I may also find fun new emotes to utilize this with.

Sorry for any of the problems we've had lately, we've been pushing Wurm far beyond its normal capabilities! ^_^ Woke up last night and had to sort out a ton of desync issues involving the huge player count, I guess Wurm was never meant to handle the amount of players we've been pulling in lately haha

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 1

• New Features
    • New Titles - Thanks to Joedobo for creating the mod allowing us to have custom titles!
      • There are now custom titles for every sub-characteristic: Body Strength, Body Stamina, Body Control, Mind Logic, Mind Speed, Soul Strength, and Soul Depth.
      • These titles can be found on the data spreadsheet under the "Titles" tab.
      • The titles unlock like other titles, at levels 50, 70, 90, and 100.
  • Archery Changes
    • Successful hits on a creature using archery will cause it to become confused and wander slightly if it is not already moving towards something. Misses will do nothing, and the creature will stay in place.
    • Self-Regenerating creatures can no longer be archered using arrow shafts. You must use real arrows against these targets.
    • Chargers and other ghost-like creatures are no longer immune to archery from un-enchanted arrows.
    • Titans and their minions can no longer be the targets of archery.
    • Powerful creatures - Uniques, Reapers, Spectral Drakes, Avengers, Spirit Trolls, and Giants - are now completely immune to archery. Sea serpents can still be archered.
  • Arena Changes
    • Players can no longer escape the Arena while stealthed.
    • Bashing mine doors now does 3x damage on Arena.
  • Minor Changes
    • Giants are now self-regenerating.
    • Reapers and Spectral Drakes now butcher for correct types of meat (dragon for spectral drake, humanoid for reaper).
    • Reapers and Spectral Drakes can no longer be resurrected with Rebirth.
    • Reapers now deal infection wounds. Spectral Drakes now deal cold wounds.
    • Knuckles should no longer look like bags when equipped.
    • The villages Dannevirke and Knights of Somnium are now permanent settlements on the Legacy server.
    • The village Tarnholte is now a permanent settlement on the Twin Peaks server.
    • Fixed an issue causing Rod of Disintegration to not function. (Thanks to Ago for a hasty upate to modlauncher for this!)
    • Wilhelm's Wrath damage has been reduced from 10 to 7.
      • This is a major nerf due to an oversight on how the math worked with Bloodthirst & Rotting Touch.
      • I previously believed that Bloodthirst 10k would function independently from 400 Rotting Touch, simply adding on to eachother off the base weapon. (10k BT) + (weapon damage * 400 RT)
      • Instead, it functions with Bloothirst adding to the base damage then getting multiplied by Rotting Touch. Thus, the weapon at full stacks has (10k BT * 400 RT [roughly 18k bloodthirst]) + (weapon damage * 400 RT).
      • This change is to bring it at least close to reasonable. It is still the hardest hitting weapon in the game at max stacks, but not as outrageously out of line from other titan weaponry.

• Like 1

• New System - Arena Depots
    • Every 2 hours, a random unique creature on the Arena server will inform all of Wyvern Reborn about a Supply Depot spawn on the Arena.
    • This is to inform players on Twin Peaks what type of uniques exist on Arena. Definitely not a technical limitation that I had to pick a creature to send the messages in GL-Freedom.
    • Furthermore, if no uniques exist on the Arena server, this will stifle the broadcast messages about depots to Twin Peaks.
    • At certain intervals, the unique will broadcast a server-wide message to both Arena, Twin Peaks, and Legacy informing everyone of the duration until the next Supply Depot.
    • When the time comes, a depot will appear at a random location on the map (not necessarily near the "host" unique).
    • The depot can be "captured" by using an action lasting 3 minutes. Upon completion, the depot is removed and the player is given a cache of goods. There is no creature spawns or dangerous mechanics.
    • The cache contains the unique ability to reward an enchant orb up to 130 power, higher than ever before. We're truly pushing Wurm Unlimited to its limits!
    • The rewards from the cache are relatively tame right now. I'll be increasing their rewards if it's not enough.
    • This system was built from scratch, with absolutely no foundation built on any existing Wurm mechanics, much like how I did the Titan system. There may be bugs, and reports are welcome.
    • Currently the only minor issue I'm having is the depot only being visible from within 4 tiles. I'm unsure how to fix it at this time. You will be able to find its location through the giant beam of light in the sky, though.
  • Arena Wyverns
    • The following changes take effect to Wyverns on Arena only. Twin Peaks Wyverns will remain unchanged completely.
    • All Wyvern hitched speed has been reduced significantly. They are now slightly faster than hell horses when hitched, but not incredibly faster. A geared hell horse will pull carts faster.
    • All Wyverns have had their armour type adjusted to cloth for Arena. This makes them more susceptible to being hit by arrows (by about 10% increased accuracy), and gives them less glance rate against most weaponry. The one exception is the red Wyvern, which will have leather armour instead.
    • Body Control requirements for Wyverns on the Arena server have been reduced:
      • Black Wyvern: Stays at 30 body control.
      • Green Wyvern: Requires 31 body control, down from 33.
      • Red Wyvern: Requires 35 body control, down from 43. They can also now climb slopes of 150, up from 100.
      • White Wyvern: Requires 33 body control, down from 40. They can also now climb slopes of 150, up from 100. Finally, they now spawn on Tundra, since snow does not exist on the Arena.
  • Armoury
    • Armour has been completely rebalanced yet again. Almost all armour values have been increased, with more significant increases at the lower spectrum.
    • Check the Wyvern Data spreadsheet for the new values, as I spent quite some time adjusting them and wasn't able to record all the changes I made.
    • I've also taken the liberty of updating the spreadsheet with damage effectiveness and glance rates.
  • Bounty & Loot
    • The bounty formula has been reworked. It now factors in natural armour and weaponless fighting. Rewards may now vary quite a bit, and I'd like some feedback on the results you get.
    • Unique creatures no longer get a bounty multiplier for being typed (fierce, champion, etc). However, the stats they gain will still make them more rewarding.
    • Creatures that reward a lot of money no longer get the 2.5x bounty multiplier on Arena (uniques, spectral drakes, etc).
    • Chaos Crystal and Enchanters Crystals drop rates are significantly improved.
      • Chaos Crystals now drop from any creature with a 30 copper or higher bounty, down from 50 silver.
      • Enchanters Crystals now drop from any creature with a 1 silver or higher bounty, down from 2 silver.
      • Chances to obtain a crystal is much higher. Chances for creatures to drop multiple crystals is extremely lowered. Uniques and powerful creatures are most impacted by this change.
  • Treasure Maps
    • PMK wagons have been added to the loot tables for unfinished items, including the 4 new wagons introduced recently.
    • Custom weapons have been added to the list of potential rare items, including Clubs, Warhammers, and Knuckles.
    • Bridle has been removed as a rare item from maps.
    • Trader items have been removed as possible loot from treasure map chests. They were no-drop and somewhat irritating in certain situations. This leaves very few rewards remaining from treasure chest, and I have a plan to improve the loot through a full rework in the near future.
    • Creature spawns for 70ql+ chests have been adjusted slightly. Warmasters and rift casters no longer spawn. Nogumps have been moved into a slightly higher tier, alongside the newly added Red Wyverns and Giants. Boars have been added to lower tiers.
    • Chance for supreme or fantastic treasure have been improved yet again.
    • Odds of discovering a Treasure Map on surface mining or digging have been improved.
  • Minor Changes
    • The server login now says "Wyvern Reborn (Modded PvE/PvP) [3x/5x]"
    • Creature count on Arena has been reduced from 10k to 7k.
    • The /who command will no longer give exact player counts on Arena. It will simply tell you if other players are there or not.
    • Death tabs will now be broadcast in GL-Freedom. Now the whole server gets to laugh at you when you die.
    • I've updated the ESP counter to only work against players and the creatures they are leading/riding. I'll be seeing if this functions well in this patch.
    • Worgs can now be mounted and hitched. They require 30 BC to ride, and are just about as fast as Chargers, but cannot be equipped with equipment.
    • Horses and hell horses can now climb up to 80 slope, 10 higher than a small cart and equivalent to a wagon.
    • Horses and hell horses have been given another minor mounted speed boost. Their ability to pull carts remains the same. It is important to know that a well-equipped normal horse is now a faster mount than a Wyvern. Equipment matters.
    • Chargers have been given a ~2-5% speed increase both mounted and on carts. This puts them faster than hell horses on carts, and keeps them faster when mounted after the increase to hell horse speed.
    • Statuettes of Breyk and Cyberhusky should now be able to be sold to traders.
    • Attempted to fix an issue where players crossing servers would lose their Libila faith and alignment. I've not been able to test this thoroughly.
    • Attempted to fix an issue where players could not unhitch individual animals from their vehicle.

• Like 2

• Death tabs will now be broadcast in GL-Freedom. Now the whole server gets to laugh at you when you die.

You are absolutely savage! Haha

• Like 1

• New System - Soulstealing
    • You now have a choice between butcher/bury and soulstealing defeated creatures.
    • Soulstealing works by using a sacrificial knife on a corpse and selecting "Soulsteal" - this will perform an action much like butchering.
    • After the soulsteal, the corpse is removed completely, meaning no need to bury. Butchered corpses cannot have their souls stolen.
    • If successful, the soulsteal will give you the soul of the creature. This is a lightweight object that can be stored relatively conveniently.
    • This makes soulstealing an "on-the-go" alternative to butchering. Stealing souls does not create high-weight objects out of corpses to lug around, as well as cleaning the corpse in a single action.
    • Your ability to obtain a soul, as well as the quality of the soul, is based on your Stealing skill and the combat rating of the creature. Higher combat rating creatures will have souls more easily stolen.
    • These souls will be used at a later date. For now, I'm going to be monitoring how fast players are collecting souls so I can try to balance the next component of this system more reasonably on release.
  • New Mod - Bulk Items Sorted [Huge thanks to Nekoexmachina for providing this mod!]
    • Bulk materials will now be sorted into 10 QL increments in BSB's and FSB's.
    • At qualities > 90, they will begin to sort every 1QL instead.
    • Quality 100 materials will also be sorted individually.
  • New Mod - More Potables [Big thanks to Ulviirala for this public mod!]
    • You can now plant certain herbs/spices in pots to grow, and then harvest later.
    • Current list of items able to be planted:
      • Woad, Cocoa Beans, Raspberries, Acorns, Kelp, and Mushrooms of all colors.
  • New Titles [Big thanks to Joedobo for making these possible!]
    • Defensive Fighting Titles: Resistant (50), Guardian (70), The Wall (90), Unbreakable (100)
    • Staff Titles: Acolyte (50), Disciple (70), Monk (90), Sensei (100)
    • Scythe Titles: Mower (50, Scyther (70), Harvester (90), Reaper (100)
    • New 100 Titles:
    • Archery: Legendary Marksman
    • Artifacts: Curator
    • Axes: Viking
    • Baking: Patissier
    • Body: Hercules
    • Carving Knife: Woodsculptor
    • Climbing: Moonwalker
    • Taming: King of the Jungle/Queen of the Jungle
  • Arena Changes
    • Lilith has been disabled as a titan for the time being. There's currently an memory leak issue which makes fighting her impossible. She will return when the issue is resolved. In the meantime, Ifrit will be the only titan spawning. I'll be removing Lilith from the PvP server after the patch is deployed.
    • Disabled the CA HELP channel on Arena.
    • Black Wyverns now spawn on grass as well as sand in Arena. This should make them much more common, roughly ~50% as common as Green Wyverns.
  • Armoury Changes
    • Damage Type Enchantments
      • Weapons imbued with oils that should change the weapon damage type... now change the weapon damage type. These had no effect earlier, but now:
      • Salve of Frost will make the weapon apply frost wounds.
      • Potion of Acid will make the weapon apply acid wounds.
      • Salve of Fire will make the weapon apply burn wounds.
      • These changes now open the potential damage types from attacks from 4 (crush/slash/pierce/poison [venom]) to 7 (now including frost/burn/acid).
      • Armour effectiveness and glance rates are considered based on the wound type, so acid wounds for example are quite good against drake hide.
      • These imbues compete against demise enchants for a slot on weapons. This mechanic has not changed.
    • Armour movement speed penalties have been significantly reworked, increasing their speed:
      • All plate helmets (great, basinet, and open) now have a 2% movement penalty instead of the previous 9%, 7%, and 5%.
      • Plate breast plate and leggings movement penalty reduced to 6% from 8%.
      • Chain jacket and pants movement penalty reduced to 5% from 7%.
      • Studded leather jacket and pants movement penalty reduced to 4% from 5%.
      • Leather jacket and pants movement penalty reduced to 3% from 4%.
    • Weaponry has been adjusted to switch up the meta:
      • Wilhelm's Wrath damage reduced from 7 to 6
      • Two handed sword damage increased from 10.5 to 11
      • Large maul damage increased from 11 to 11.5
      • Large axe damage increased from 8 to 8.2
      • Small axe damage increased from 5.6 to 5.8
      • Longsword damage increased from 6.5 to 6.7
      • Shortsword damage increased from 5 to 5.3
      • Small maul damage increased from 5.5 to 5.7
      • Sacrificial knife damage increased from 4.75 to 4.9
      • Steel spear damage increased from 10 to 10.25
      • Warhammer swing speed increased from 5.5 to 5.2
      • Huge axe swing speed improved from 6 to 5.9
      • Halberd swing speed improved from 5 to 4.8
      • Steel staff swing speed improved from 4 to 3.8
      • Club parry percent increased to 40% from 20%
      • Carving Knife skill penalty reduced to 2 from 3
  • Meditation Cooldowns
    • Path of Love:
      • Refresh can now be used every 8 hours, down from 18.
      • Enchant can now be used every 8 hours, down from 18.
      • Love Effect can now be used every 4 hours, down from 18.
    • Path of Hate:
      • Increased Structure Damage can now be used every 4 hours, down from 18.
      • Increased Attack Damage can now be used every 6 hours, down from 18.
      • Fear can now be used every 6 hours, down from 18.
    • Path of Power:
      • Ignore Traps can now be used every 4 hours, down from 18.
      • Erupt/Freeze can now be used every 8 hours, down from 18.
      • Elemental Immunity can now be used every 6 hours, down from 18.
    • Path of Knowledge:
      • Get Info (Creature) can now be used every 4 hours, down from 18.
      • Get Info (Tile) can now be used every 4 hours, down from 18.
  • Minor Changes
    • Amount of weight you can carry per body strength has been doubled.
    • Mastercraft has been extended to include tool QL as well. Performing actions with tools above 90QL will result in a difficulty decrease. 99QL+ also has a much higher bonus.
    • Bounties have been adjusted yet again. They should be closer to their previous values.
    • Creatures will now give an event message if they are slain and drop a crystal. You no longer need to check the corpse if no event message is displayed.
    • Summon Soul can no longer be cast or accepted when enemies are in the vicinity.
    • Arrow pack weight has been increased to 2.5kg from 0.5kg.
    • GL-Freedom death tabs should now be the correct color.
    • Improved the Anti-ESP mod to hopefully make it less laggy with many players. It will be re-enabled with this patch.
    • Fixed an issue where iron chain DR was swapped with steel chain DR.
    • Fixed the name doubling up when depots are announced in GL-Freedom.
    • Corrected an error that prevented dominated & hitched creatures from being attacked on Arena.

• Like 1

Excellent work as usual! I may check out the Arena soon... I was hoping to wait til I got a bit more skill and armor, but hey, what's death anyway :D

• Like 1

• Affinity Weekend
    • This weekend we're having a server-wide affinity event!
    • Players will receive 20% increased skill gain instead of the normal 10% increased skill gain per skill affinity for this weekend.
    • Furthermore, timed affinities (from food and drink) will grant 50% increased skill gain instead of the normal 10%.
    • This event starts from the time of the patch through at least Monday morning Eastern Standard Time. This is subject to change and could potentially be extended.
  • Minor Changes
    • Stealing skill no longer has a 10 minute timer between getting skill ticks.
    • Range for soul stealing has been slightly improved.
    • Sacrificial Knives will now take damage when soul stealing.
    • Charcoal piles will now burn at twice the rate.
    • Fixed a bug where an enchant orb could be used on itself, destroying the item.
    • Fixed scythe titles so they should now be properly acquired at the 50 and 70 skill levels.

Wonderful Server!

I say THE BEST SERVER right now!

Edited by MootRed

Due to an internet outage lasting 56 hours, the following patch was not deployed. The outage was specifically for me, and the server continued operation while my service was experiencing difficulty. I will be deploying the patch with updated patch notes in the near future:

Spoiler
  • Affinity Weekend
    • Affinity Weekend (which was extended to a full week) is now over.
    • However, I feel that the overall concept was successful. As a result, I'm going to be keeping the changes in partial form.
    • Skill affinities will return to their default 10% per affinity.
    • Timed affinities from food and drink will now provide a 20% multiplicative bonus on top of the 10% additive to affinities.
    • Example cases:
      • No skill affinity with a timed affinity: 10% from timed affinity = 110%. 110% * 1.2 (from timed affinity) = 132% total skill gain
      • 2 skill affinities and a timed affinity: 20% from skill + 10% from timed affinity = 130%. 130% * 1.2 (from timed affinity) = 156% total skill gain.
  • Deed Upkeep
    • Deed upkeep now follows a new formula, created by Piddagoras, the same mathematician who created our Damage Modifier formula.
    • Smaller deeds should be mostly unaffected by the new formula. Significant increases should only begin to occur at size 50x50 or higher.
    • A graph is provided at the bottom of this post showing the trend difference between the old upkeep and new upkeep.
    • Some reference points:
    • 100x100 deed: 20 silver/month before, 27.2 silver/month after
    • 150x150 deed: 45 silver/month before, 96.6 silver/month after
    • 200x200 deed: 80 silver/month before, 284.8 silver/month after.
  • Trader Improvements - Thanks to Nekoexmachina for creating this mod!
    • Traders are now capable of showing more than 9 items of each item type in their stock at a time.
    • This means if a trader has 100 rubies, you'll be able to see all 100 rubies and purchase whichever ones you like.
    • Traders now restock 50 sleep powders at all times.
    • Traders now have 3 hand mirrors (50 silver) and 1 golden mirror (3 gold) available to sell at all times.
    • Traders are also replacing the merchant at Holdstrong, and now restock with 5 affinity orbs and 20 disintegration rods at all times.
    • New Item: Sealed Map
      • Traders will restock with 3 sealed maps at all times with quality varying from 1 to 99.9.
      • You can unseal this for a treasure map of identical quality.
      • The treasure map will be locked to the server where it is unsealed, not where it was purchased from.
      • These maps use a special pricing formula, designed by Piddagoras. There is a graph at the bottom of this post showing the difference from the previous pricing scheme.
  • Mastercraft
    • Channeling is now uniquely adjusted for our server, allowing skilled channelers to get truly remarkable casts:
      • Affinities in channeling now reduce the favor cost of all spells by 2% for each affinity.
      • Channeling skill above 90 now begins to reduce favor cost of spells by 1% per 1 skill over 90, increasing to 10% at 100.
      • Channeling skill above 99 now begins to reduce favor cost of spells by 1% per 0.1 skill over 99, increasing to 10% at 100. This stacks with the 90 bonus, providing 20% reduction at 100 skill.
      • The above changes means you can now get up to 30% reduced favor cost under optimal conditions.
      • Favor reductions will reduce the amount spent. You will still be required to have the full amount to cast the spell when you try casting.
      • Affinities in Channeling now give +2 flat power to all casts for each affinity.
      • Power is also increased by up to your channeling skill. For example at 80 channeling, you can now get up to +80 power to a cast.
      • This power increases use your actual skill, not epic curved skill.
      • The amount it increases is randomized with a heavy curve towards lower values, meaning an increase by your actual channeling skill is highly unlikely.
      • Old Theoretical Max Cast: 100 base power, +9 fantastic statuette, +5 improve power (109/20): 115 power
      • New Theoretical Max Cast: 100 base power, +100 mastercraft power (100 channeling), +10 affinities, +9 fantastic statuette, +11 improve power (219/20): 230 power
      • Please keep in mind that the new theoretical max is exactly that: theoretical. The likelyhood of getting casts near that power is astronomically low and extremely unreliable.
  • Treasure Maps
    • Newly found treasure maps will be locked to the island/server they were created on.
      • Existing ones will remain unaffected, and can be completed anywhere.
      • Any maps found or created after this patch must be dug up/found on the island where it was created.
      • This change was implemented to mitigate the growing issue of maps being located on deeds. Arena maps were frequently being dug up on Twin Peaks, causing issues where the check to ensure it was not in water or on a deed was being ignored.
    • Doubled the rates at which maps can be found when digging, mining, or surface mining.
    • Fog Spiders have been removed as an amubush mob. They would instantly disappear if there was no fog weather.
    • Unique creatures should now drop high quality treasure maps again. Beyond that, they will always be rare or better.
    • Chances of getting rare, supreme, or fantastic maps have been significantly improved.
    • Currency reward from treasure chests have been increased.
    • Full rework of treasure map loot:
      • Treasure chests no longer reward items directly. Instead, they award caches which contain the item or multiple items.
      • Armour Cache:
        • Rewards a random piece of armour, potentially multiple. These caches are uncommon.
        • Usually rewards normal armour types, but can very rarely provide spectral or even glimmerscale pieces.
        • These pieces can be enchanted with Web Armour or AOSP. Sometimes, in very rare cases, even both.
        • Finally, the material used on the armour can sometimes randomize completely to "impossible" outcomes, such as a glimmersteel leather armour.
      • Artifact Cache:
        • Rewards a glimmersteel or adamantine weapon. These caches are rare.
        • The weapons have a decently high chance of being rare or supreme, with the odds increasing as the QL increases.
        • The QL of the weapon will also be "curved" towards and potentially reach 99-100 in some situations, even from lower quality maps.
        • These weapons can also be enchanted with either a high power Life Transfer or combination of Nimbleness and WoA/BotD (normally impossible).
      • Crystal Cache:
        • Rewards chaos and enchanters crystals. These caches are quite common.
      • Dragon Cache:
        • Rewards drake hide, dragon scale, or spectral hide. These caches are uncommon.
        • Can sometimes provide finished drake hide or dragonscale armour pieces.
      • Gem Cache:
        • Rewards gems, and sometimes star gems. These caches are very common.
      • Moon Cache:
        • Rewards adamantine or glimmersteel lumps. These caches are uncommon.
      • Potion Cache:
        • Rewards potions and oils. These caches are quite uncommon.
        • Some of the oils obtained from this cache are unobtainable elsewhere, since there is no corresponding blood.
      • Rift Cache:
        • Rewards rift crystal, wood, or stone. These caches are common.
      • Treasure Map Cache:
        • Rewards a treasure map. These caches are somewhat common.
        • The treasure map will be locked to the island/server where the cache was opened, not where the cache was created.
        • The map quality will always be higher than the cache quality by a random amount, up to 100 if you're lucky enough.
  • Armoury
    • New Weapon: Battle Yoyo!
      • You can craft a Battle Yoyo with a string of cloth and a shaft. The creation and improving uses Toymaking skill.
      • The Battle Yoyo is a fairly fast, short range, moderate damage weapon. It uses the Yoyo skill in combat.
      • The major upside of using a Battle Yoyo is it's high damage output. The downsides are that you cannot easily train it, since you cannot parry with it.
  • Titles
    • Defensive Fighting 90 title has been changed from "The Wall" to "Bulwark"
    • New Skill Titles:
      • Normal Fighting: Infantry (50), Marauder (70), Gladiator (90), Templar (100)
      • Weaponless Fighting: Scrapper (50), Brawler (70), Boxer (90), Martial Artist (100)
    • New 100 Titles:
      • Catapult: Castle Crasher
      • Clubs: Bam Bam
      • Firemaking: Incendiary
      • Forestry: Silvanus (m), Mother Nature (f)
      • Gardening: Earthbound
      • Hammers: Doomhammer
      • Locksmithing: Vault Smith
      • Mauls: Breaker
      • Mind: Enlightened
      • Natural Substances: Biochemist
      • Nature: Naturalist
      • Religion: Chosen
      • Shipbuilding: Naval Engineer
      • Swords: Samurai
      • Thievery: Shadow
      • Tracking: Bloodhound
      • Yoyo: String Theorist
  • Arena
    • Supply Depots now require 25 fighting skill at minimum to capture. This ensures that fresh alts cannot be used to capture depots without risk, and if it is an alt, it will at least provide a death tab and (possibly) affinity.
    • Supply Depot capture time has been increased from 3 minutes to 4 minutes. This change was made to provide a better opportunity to contest a depot if it spawns on the other side of the map.
    • Supply Depots now reward one of the new caches at random. Chances for each cache are equivalent, meaning there is a better chance to get one of the rare caches from a Supply Depot. The cache will always be above 70QL.
    • Stable Master animal tokens can no longer be redeemed while enemies are in local.
    • The baseline local range on Arena with the ESP counter has been increased from 25 tiles to 30 tiles.
    • Amount of trees required between an object to begin hiding it with the ESP counter has been increased from 5 to 8.
    • Uniques creatures are now added to the list of objects countered by the ESP counter.
    • Added some optimizations to improve the performance of the ESP counter, which should prevent densely populated areas from causing lagg.
    • Titans should now spam their ability unprovoked far less often.
    • Arena depots will now be announced by uniques without their prefixes. For example it will say "Green dragon" instead of "The venerable fat champion green dragon"
    • Black wyverns should now spawn much more frequently in the forests on the Arena server.
  • Minor Changes
    • Mycelium will no longer be overgrown by grass. - Thank you to Nekoexmachina for coding this fix.
    • Glimmersteel and Adamantine veins are now fixed and improved. They will now grant up to 1,000 ore instead of the previous cap of 300. If you know where a vein is, start mining away!
    • Timer for Crystal Combination is now based on your artifacts skill and the quality level of the crystals. This should be faster than the 10 seconds that it always was before.
    • Giants are no longer immune to archery.
    • Arrow packs now transfer their rarity to all the arrows. For example, a supreme hunting arrow pack will unpack into 40 supreme arrows.
    • You should now be able to use the "unequip all armour" action while moving.
    • Fixed a bug causing the randomly typed creatures not to spawn properly. They should now be more common.
    • Yet another attempt has been made to fix the issues plaguing priests crossing servers and losing faith.

C32TKfG.png

FzCweyZ.png

Edited by Sindusk
  • Like 1

Detailed notes, quality of life improvement, awesome additional features.

Best WU server right now

Some wacky and questionable changes but by far the best WU server. 

• Affinity Weekend
    • Affinity Weekend (which was extended to a full week) is now over.
    • However, I feel that the overall concept was successful. As a result, I'm going to be keeping the changes in partial form.
    • Skill affinities will return to their default 10% per affinity.
    • Timed affinities from food and drink will now provide a 20% multiplicative bonus on top of the 10% additive to affinities.
    • Example cases:
      • No skill affinity with a timed affinity: 10% from timed affinity = 110%. 110% * 1.2 (from timed affinity) = 132% total skill gain
      • 2 skill affinities and a timed affinity: 20% from skill + 10% from timed affinity = 130%. 130% * 1.2 (from timed affinity) = 156% total skill gain.
  • Deed Upkeep
    • Deed upkeep now follows a new formula, created by Piddagoras, the same mathematician who created our Damage Modifier formula.
    • Smaller deeds should be mostly unaffected by the new formula. Significant increases should only begin to occur at size 50x50 or higher.
    • A graph is provided at the bottom of this post showing the trend difference between the old upkeep and new upkeep.
    • Some reference points:
    • 100x100 deed: 20 silver/month before, 27.2 silver/month after
    • 150x150 deed: 45 silver/month before, 96.6 silver/month after
    • 200x200 deed: 80 silver/month before, 284.8 silver/month after.
  • Soulstealing
    • New Item: Eternal Reservoir
      • The eternal reservoir is created using the Pottery skill. Start with a star diamond and pile of dirt, then add the following resources:
        • 99 dirt
        • 200 pottery bricks
        • 50 peat
        • 50 zinc lump
        • 50 chaos crystals
        • 20 hearts
        • 5 sapphires, rubies, emeralds, opals, and diamonds
      • Once created, you can activate souls and feed them to the device. There is currently an action to give you a rough idea of how much "soul power" the device has.
      • When fueled, the eternal reservoir automatically feeds nearby branded carnivores. This means you will not need to place meat underneath the creatures, and instead just feed the device souls.
      • Furthermore, the device will also use the souls to keep nearby forges and ovens lit.
      • The range of the device is QL/10 in each direction. For reference, that means a 50QL eternal reservoir will go 5 tiles in each direction from the tile it's on, ending up being an 11x11 coverage area. This gives a maximum potential coverage area of 19x19 at 90ql+.
      • Souls are a "fuel" for the eternal reservoir, and get consumed when used to supply nearby creatures with food or fires with fuel. A steady stream of souls is required to keep them functional.
      • Soul Strength skill assists in adding additional power to the eternal reservoir when feeding souls.
      • The reservoir only functions with objects above ground if it's above ground, and only in a cave if it's in a cave. A single reservoir will not function for both underground and above ground purposes.
  • Trader Improvements - Thanks to Nekoexmachina for creating this mod!
    • Traders are now capable of showing more than 9 items of each item type in their stock at a time.
    • This means if a trader has 100 rubies, you'll be able to see all 100 rubies and purchase whichever ones you like.
    • Traders now restock 50 sleep powders at all times.
    • Traders now have 3 hand mirrors (50 silver) and 1 golden mirror (3 gold) available to sell at all times.
    • Traders are also replacing the merchant at Holdstrong, and now restock with 5 affinity orbs and 20 disintegration rods at all times.
    • New Item: Sealed Map
      • Traders will restock with 3 sealed maps at all times with quality varying from 1 to 99.9.
      • You can unseal this for a treasure map of identical quality.
      • The treasure map will be locked to the server where it is unsealed, not where it was purchased from.
      • These maps use a special pricing formula, designed by Piddagoras. There is a graph at the bottom of this post showing the difference from the previous pricing scheme.
  • Mastercraft
    • Channeling is now uniquely adjusted for our server, allowing skilled channelers to get truly remarkable casts:
      • Affinities in channeling now reduce the favor cost of all spells by 2% for each affinity.
      • Channeling skill above 90 now begins to reduce favor cost of spells by 1% per 1 skill over 90, increasing to 10% at 100.
      • Channeling skill above 99 now begins to reduce favor cost of spells by 1% per 0.1 skill over 99, increasing to 10% at 100. This stacks with the 90 bonus, providing 20% reduction at 100 skill.
      • The above changes means you can now get up to 30% reduced favor cost under optimal conditions.
      • Favor reductions will reduce the amount spent. You will still be required to have the full amount to cast the spell when you try casting.
      • Affinities in Channeling now give +2 flat power to all casts for each affinity.
      • Power is also increased by up to your channeling skill. For example at 80 channeling, you can now get up to +80 power to a cast.
      • This power increases use your actual skill, not epic curved skill.
      • The amount it increases is randomized with a heavy curve towards lower values, meaning an increase by your actual channeling skill is highly unlikely.
      • Old Theoretical Max Cast: 100 base power, +9 fantastic statuette, +5 improve power (109/20): 115 power
      • New Theoretical Max Cast: 100 base power, +100 mastercraft power (100 channeling), +10 affinities, +9 fantastic statuette, +11 improve power (219/20): 230 power
      • Please keep in mind that the new theoretical max is exactly that: theoretical. The likelyhood of getting casts near that power is astronomically low and extremely unreliable.
  • Treasure Maps
    • Newly found treasure maps will be locked to the island/server they were created on.
      • Existing ones will remain unaffected, and can be completed anywhere.
      • Any maps found or created after this patch must be dug up/found on the island where it was created.
      • This change was implemented to mitigate the growing issue of maps being located on deeds. Arena maps were frequently being dug up on Twin Peaks, causing issues where the check to ensure it was not in water or on a deed was being ignored.
    • Doubled the rates at which maps can be found when digging, mining, or surface mining.
    • Fog Spiders have been removed as an amubush mob. They would instantly disappear if there was no fog weather.
    • Unique mobs are now more more likely to ambush in maps above 80QL.
    • Unique creatures should now drop high quality treasure maps again. Beyond that, they will always be rare or better.
    • Chances of getting rare, supreme, or fantastic maps have been significantly improved.
    • Currency reward from treasure chests have been increased.
    • Full rework of treasure map loot:
      • Treasure chests no longer reward items directly. Instead, they award caches which contain the item or multiple items.
      • Armour Cache:
        • Rewards a random piece of armour, potentially multiple. These caches are uncommon.
        • Usually rewards normal armour types, but can very rarely provide spectral or even glimmerscale pieces.
        • These pieces can be enchanted with Web Armour or AOSP. Sometimes, in very rare cases, even both.
        • Finally, the material used on the armour can sometimes randomize completely to "impossible" outcomes, such as a glimmersteel leather armour.
      • Artifact Cache:
        • Rewards a glimmersteel or adamantine weapon. These caches are rare.
        • The weapons have a decently high chance of being rare or supreme, with the odds increasing as the QL increases.
        • The QL of the weapon will also be "curved" towards and potentially reach 99-100 in some situations, even from lower quality maps.
        • These weapons can also be enchanted with either a high power Life Transfer or combination of Nimbleness and WoA/BotD (normally impossible).
      • Crystal Cache:
        • Rewards chaos and enchanters crystals. These caches are quite common.
      • Dragon Cache:
        • Rewards drake hide, dragon scale, or spectral hide. These caches are uncommon.
        • Can sometimes provide finished drake hide or dragonscale armour pieces.
      • Gem Cache:
        • Rewards gems, and sometimes star gems. These caches are very common.
      • Moon Cache:
        • Rewards adamantine or glimmersteel lumps. These caches are uncommon.
      • Potion Cache:
        • Rewards potions and oils. These caches are quite uncommon.
        • Some of the oils obtained from this cache are unobtainable elsewhere, since there is no corresponding blood.
      • Rift Cache:
        • Rewards rift crystal, wood, or stone. These caches are common.
      • Treasure Map Cache:
        • Rewards a treasure map. These caches are somewhat common.
        • The treasure map will be locked to the island/server where the cache was opened, not where the cache was created.
        • The map quality will always be higher than the cache quality by a random amount, up to 100 if you're lucky enough.
  • Armoury
    • New Weapon: Battle Yoyo!
      • You can craft a Battle Yoyo with a string of cloth and a shaft. The creation and improving uses Toymaking skill.
      • The Battle Yoyo is a fairly fast, short range, moderate damage weapon. It uses the Yoyo skill in combat.
      • The major upside of using a Battle Yoyo is it's high damage output. The downsides are that you cannot easily train it, since you cannot parry with it.
  • Titles - Thanks to Cynnthia and Genocide for inventing these new titles!
    • Defensive Fighting 90 title has been changed from "The Wall" to "Bulwark"
    • New Skill Titles:
      • Normal Fighting: Infantry (50), Marauder (70), Gladiator (90), Templar (100)
      • Weaponless Fighting: Scrapper (50), Brawler (70), Boxer (90), Martial Artist (100)
    • New 100 Titles:
      • Catapult: Castle Crasher
      • Clubs: Bam Bam
      • Firemaking: Incendiary
      • Forestry: Silvanus (m), Mother Nature (f)
      • Gardening: Earthbound
      • Hammers: Doomhammer
      • Locksmithing: Vault Smith
      • Mauls: Breaker
      • Mind: Enlightened
      • Natural Substances: Biochemist
      • Nature: Naturalist
      • Religion: Chosen
      • Shipbuilding: Naval Engineer
      • Swords: Samurai
      • Thievery: Shadow
      • Tracking: Bloodhound
      • Yoyo: String Theorist
      • New Achievement Titles
      • Titanslayer - Deal damage and defeat a titan.
      • Spectral Warrior - Deal damage and defeat a Spectral Drake while over 50 fight skill.
  • Crystals
    • Drop rates for crystals overall has been increased slightly.
    • Enchanters crystals have been reworked for how they operate:
      • Rarity is no longer a limitation for applying Enchanters Crystals. Furthermore, rare or higher crystals are no longer harder to infuse with than normal crystals.
      • Instead, rarity of enchanters crystals increases the amount of rolls by +1 per rarity when checking for a result, and applies the highest one.
      • For example, infusing with a rare crystal will roll twice, and then select the highest result. Infusing with a fantastic crystal will roll 4 times, then select the highest result.
      • Due to this increasing the effectiveness of Enchanters Crystals overall, their base difficulty for application has been significantly increased to compensate. This will be tweaked over future patches until reasonably balanced.
  • Arena
    • Supply Depots now require 25 fighting skill at minimum to capture. This ensures that fresh alts cannot be used to capture depots without risk, and if it is an alt, it will at least provide a death tab and (possibly) affinity.
    • Supply Depot capture time has been increased from 3 minutes to 4 minutes. This change was made to provide a better opportunity to contest a depot if it spawns on the other side of the map.
    • Supply Depots now reward one of the new caches at random. Chances for each cache are equivalent, meaning there is a better chance to get one of the rare caches from a Supply Depot. The cache will always be above 70QL.
    • Stable Master animal tokens can no longer be redeemed while enemies are in local.
    • The baseline local range on Arena with the ESP counter has been increased from 25 tiles to 30 tiles.
    • Amount of trees required between an object to begin hiding it with the ESP counter has been increased from 5 to 8.
    • Uniques creatures are now added to the list of objects countered by the ESP counter.
    • Added some optimizations to improve the performance of the ESP counter, which should prevent densely populated areas from causing lagg.
    • Titans should now spam their ability unprovoked far less often.
    • Arena depots will now be announced by uniques without their prefixes. For example it will say "Green dragon" instead of "The venerable fat champion green dragon"
    • Black wyverns should now spawn much more frequently in the forests on the Arena server.
  • Discord Relay - Thank you to whisper2shade for releasing this mod!
    • Messages from GL-Freedom ingame will now be broadcast to the discord channel #gl-freedom
    • This functionality works in reverse as well, with messages typed into #gl-freedom being broadcast to players ingame through the GL-Freedom channel.
    • We may be expanding functionality of this mod to include a discord channel for CA HELP and potentially villages or alliances in the near future.
  • Minor Changes
    • Mycelium will no longer be overgrown by grass. - Thank you to Nekoexmachina for coding this fix.
    • Glimmersteel and Adamantine veins are now fixed and improved. They will now grant up to 1,000 ore instead of the previous cap of 300. If you know where a vein is, start mining away!
    • Mining while on a vehicle will automatically mine to the vehicle.
      • If a BSB is detected within the vehicle, it will automatically insert the ore to the BSB, which will subsequently be sorted by Nekoexmachina's BSB sorting mod.
      • Crates are going to be ignored for the time being.
      • Non-ore items such as gems and salt will continue to be placed on the ground like before. I may work on improving this in the future.
      • This functionality only works for cave walls/veins for the time being.
    • Timer for Crystal Combination is now based on your artifacts skill and the quality level of the crystals. This should be faster than the 10 seconds that it always was before.
    • Avengers, Spirit Trolls, and Giants are no longer completely immune to archery.
    • Enchant Orbs can now grant Wind of Ages and Circle of Cunning as possible enchants.
    • Doubled the chances for an enchant orb to be Life Transfer.
    • Further increased the armour of hatchlings and dragons slightly.
    • Arrow packs now transfer their rarity to all the arrows. For example, a supreme hunting arrow pack will unpack into 40 supreme arrows.
    • Some challenge helms cannot no longer not be non unimprovable by nobody.
    • You should now be able to use the "unequip all armour" action while moving.
    • Champion creatures now have a higher chance of dropping rare or supreme tools.
    • Avengers and Spirit Trolls should now provide corpses, despite being ghost creatures. This means they can now offer Crystals in their loot table.
    • Corpses for titans should no longer be tiny.
    • Optimized the polling of supply depots and titans on Arena. This should improve performance overall and make the timers for spawns and mechanics more accurate & fluid.
    • Fixed a bug causing the randomly typed creatures not to spawn properly. They should now be more common.
    • Fixed a bug causing the custom armour limit factors for default armours (like plate, drake, scale, etc.) to not function properly.
    • Fixed a bug causing Animals to be unable to be managed on the PvP server.
    • Fixed a bug causing crystals not to drop on Arena unless the mob would have a high enough bounty without the 2.5x multiplier (meaning they required 2.5 silver bounty to possibly reward an enchanters crystal, for example).
    • Fixed a permissions error where players without village permission to cast deity spells could do so in structures. Players now require the "May Enter" permission on a structure in order to cast spells in a structure. If they have deed permission, it will override this check and allow them to cast in houses where they do not have enter permission.
    • Fixed a minor error in the Treasure Map mod causing errors to be thrown.
    • Yet another attempt has been made to fix the issues plaguing priests crossing servers and losing faith.

C32TKfG.png

FzCweyZ.png

I believe in transparency when it comes to staff intervention, so I'm just going to get out infront of this one. There was some drama earlier today that occurred, and instead of letting rumours spread throughout the server, I'm going to get infront of it and make a statement of my own in regards to what occurred and how it was attempted to be resolved.

Earlier today there was a deed dispute where one deed had expanded their border, blocking expansion of the other. Upon investigation of what had occurred and talking to both players, it seemed a fair middle ground had been reached, and both players were requested to resize their deeds to match the desires of both. When the resizing was supposed to occur, one deed instead opted they would rather disband and move to a new location. The mayor initially disbanded the settlement themselves, but it resulted in a 24 hour delay before the deed would disband. They requested I disband the deed automatically, resulting in the following:

02-Nov-2017 18:07:58  Sinadmin disbanded Port Catnip

I immediately followed this action by refunding the 20 silver that was in the deed's upkeep to the player in question so they could found a new deed. From this point, it appeared that the situation was resolved and we moved on.

Fast forward a few hours to a unique slaying, where the relevant players meet up again in local. Some trolling involving spamming duel requests and antagonistic chatter in local chat spark a GM getting involved. When the GM requested more information from the player, the fight was already ongoing. The player attempted to respond to the GM's request, but was slain by the unique while trying to respond. This was blamed on the GM in question, which sparked rumours about the GM's being unprofessional and corrupt.

After talking to a great many players and witnesses to events personally, I believe I should state the following to put to rest rumours about GM actions that were taken:

Aside from the disbanding of Port Catnip, and the withdrawl of 20 silver from the bank of a GM account to provide the refund of upkeep to the owner, no GM actions were taken in relationship to these events. No players are banned. No players were punished. Conversations were had between staff of the server and the players involved, but no warnings were issued or insinuated.

The goal of the staff here is to settle disputes peacefully with minimal GM actions taken. I trust my staff completely and the actions they've taken. The evidence they've provided me in regards to the events is overwhelmingly convincing that I have stated the sequence of events accurately and no foul play was involved. No players will be punished for what happened today, as it's mostly just words and drama. If they decide to continue playing on the server, they're welcome to do so and the staff will not hold grudges against the players involved.

we joined here almost from server start, were played when Wyvern has it rises and hard times, can say that best server by rates and mods. But now we should leave it due too soft rules.Grifeng and harassment on PVE wyvern became normal and admins leave players who did griefing to continue their play.That mean affected players cant continue play in safe without worryes. I still love server but should leave it now, just leaving small warning here as noone even heard my problem on server officail contacts......

• Like 1