Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Remove Creating Fantastic item from personal goals

Remove Create Fantastic item from personal goals.

Why ? because some ppl dont have this goals. They have somthing like make 5k wine or repair X fences and those goals are posible to make.

Creating fantastic item is almost imposible and if there are players that dont have to do it. The rest is basicly blocked by this one imposible goal.

How manny of us made a fantastic item?. Even most of old players didnt achive this one.

• Like 1

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. 

+1 from me if this is a goal that means you have to create an actual item with fantastic rarity.

-1 from me if this is a goal that just means you have to make anything fantastic. Most of us manage to get some fantastic dirt, arrow shafts, or whatever at some point even without trying. :) 

i wonder if you can complete it by buying rudies fantastic bone

-1 simply because you can do this yourself it's a very low chance but yes it's possible. Unlike the dam valrei title and become demi god ones people have. Creating a fantastic isn't easy but you can actually set yourself to do it. Be it spam lockpicks or imp something stupidly high. It's something obtainable but hard. Completing your goals should be hard and not some easy things. 

Just so you know if this goal didn't exist I would have had winner a long time ago. So I know how much it sucks. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 2

It's not a goal you can actually work towards, but rather one that happens purely based upon luck, so yes, it's not really fair. I've literally made hundreds of thousands of items and scraps the past few year or two, and I've never had a singe fantastic item (even though my tools are rare/supreme, and some items I imp are runed).

I agree that it shouldn't be a personal goal (along with those that require you to go to Epic, or a PvP server if you don't want to).

2 hours ago, Yldrania said:

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. 

+1 from me if this is a goal that means you have to create an actual item with fantastic rarity.

-1 from me if this is a goal that just means you have to make anything fantastic. Most of us manage to get some fantastic dirt, arrow shafts, or whatever at some point even without trying. :) 

i have only found the achievement required, "almost impossible", mentioned and checked in three locations.

creating simple items, creating multiple part unfinished items and improving items.

other than that nothing can trigger the achievement.

so fishing, ressource gathering (digging, mining, woodcutting), fantastic coins, fantastic prayers, first aid actions and every other drum roll you can think of that can happen won't matter.

i mean there are achievements for getting a fantastic gem from digging and mining too. if anyone actually has those. man. you should start over on a new char. im sorry for you.

as there are 2 diamond goals for everyone randomly generated it could even happen that you get both of them. that must probably be the worst personal goal combination possible.

1 hour ago, TradingAlt said:

i wonder if you can complete it by buying rudies fantastic bone

not possible.

Edited by Arium
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arium said:

i have only found the achievement required, "almost impossible", mentioned and checked in three locations.

creating simple items, creating multiple part unfinished items and improving items.

other than that nothing can trigger the achievement.

so fishing, ressource gathering (digging, mining, woodcutting), fantastic coins, fantastic prayers, first aid actions and every other drum roll you can think of that can happen won't matter.

In this case I +1 this suggestion. Achievements for these things are great, maybe they can give some sort of reward like karma as well but they shouldn't be on someone's personal goals if they're this difficult to achieve in my opinion. I've been playing for over 7 years and all I ever got was two fantastic dirts.

Not so long ago i made 100 knarrs around 150,000 elements no single of them was Fantastic i just got couple of supremes. I play for years no luck so far.

-1. As others said it is possible.

However maybe persnonal goals should be balanced more so that everyone has one extremely hard and noone has a a relative easy set of personal goals. Another option is to weight reward by difficulty of the needed goals. Easy should not be as rewarding as hard.

I would +1 this only if the goals would reset after being completed so you can do them again. That would mean removing all the crazy hard stuff (kingdom related, tome related, etc) so it can be acually achieved by anyone that wants to do it.

But something tells me it wasn't meant to be easy in the first place, that's why so few managed to get that title...

Edit: another thing I would support is for the goals to reset if not completed in a certain period (1 year?) so that you have a chance to get a better list.

Edited by faty