Sign in to follow this  
Eobersig

[Fixed] Bugged Unicorns since last patch

Unicorns since last patch seem to have bugged movement code. Some unicorns, not all, are constantly running around, with no break, not even for a second, trampling all the grass in their pens.

Apart from that it looks just silly to have a bunch of unicorns on a race circuit. :)

Aye, mine do the same thing. I'm on Xanadu. 

I can confirm that, yesterday my unis were standing still, now the ones in larger pens will never stop circling around. Pristine / Rainbow Mountain Retreat deed, 3 champion unicorns moving in circles non-stop.

Same thing is happening with my seals, they won't stop a moment from their circling (in a house, on deed).

I'll add this to Budda's work in progress for creature movement. Only he can figure out what he's doing and where and why.  Since the last patch I've been running in circles too ;)

• Like 3

Can anyone confirm if this is just champs, or are non-champs doing it too?

8 minutes ago, Budda said:

Can anyone confirm if this is just champs, or are non-champs doing it too?

I've only noticed it with champs. In fact, in a pen with champs and non-champs, only the champs do it and non-champs sit still from what I've seen.

Seals have same behaviour, moving non-stop in circles.

About unicorns, only champs never stop.

just the champs, one regular in pen next to them and he just stands there staring off into the distance, the champs, well they are really wound up

It looks like my unicorn champs and my seals have read the patch notes and found out they were fixed.

No more running in circles, they are standing still now.

• Like 2