Sign in to follow this  
warrior

Albion Online

Hey guys, necroing this thread. I started playing this game again and thought it'd be cool if anybody wanted to join me.

I'll link some keys if anybody want's to test it out.

EXAXKVWKP444CPNMYMWDVM9J3

EMGANU9EQE3TRCXKU6KPHPNL6

3FQR2LF3DXPVZT3626DJN46QK

Edited by warrior

Albions pretty cool.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1

It's a Pretty good game, will join you there if i see you.

• Like 1

All I see is a bunch of people trying to get some quick referral bonuses lol. Nobody has said why this game is great.. just a link to the website.

League of lengends pvp with runescape grinding/crafting/harvesting system. Albion Online basically and its pretty good.

EDIT:League of Legends

dungeon that only allows 2 groups to enter aka 5v5

Edited by shankiest
  • Like 1

I'll be there as Egard, with the Inglorious Bastards Guild. Give me a shout if you need any tips help or anything

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Egard said:

I'll be there as Egard, with the Inglorious Bastards Guild. Give me a shout if you need any tips help or anything

Egards help is the best

All previous keys have been used, send me a message when you use one and add me ingame

My ingame name is Yaotl  :)

Meanwhile... all the Albion accounts has been sold at https://mmoauctions.com/albion-online/accounts. If you know anyone who would want to get a rid of or sell an albion account, then PM me asap! I struggle with leveling for over 2 months now, and came to conclusion that it would be best to buy one, but no one's offering. :D So I gotta rely on your generousity if possible. :)

The game is well worth playing if you enjoy things like full loot PvP and a bit of freedom in your class. There's a number of things to do from gathering resources, fishing, to transporting products about for money. ... You should just try the game out since its free to play and see if you like how things are in it. And recently, I am diving into a game named EVE Echoes. I spent much time to farm EVE Echoes ISK. It seems interesting and funny. You can have a try.