Sign in to follow this  
KilsWitcH

Internal shakeup

4 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

I've worked with shrimpiie a long time.years yes but it was more the the hours that each actively contributed to staff work , taking it serious, and caring with passion about wurm and assisting people in their game experience.  Shrimpiie has always worked very hard and done much behind the scenes as Solmark remarked.  It's easy in the sometimes acidic relationship between staff and player to make more of this or speculate more than the scope of it.  If it's about what i believe it to be, the action was taken years ago in a lapse of maturity couple months into his GM training time frame where he used a character not associated with staff to access a third party forum via a disgruntled player.  I don't t think he thought through his action at all to know and see the crossed line action as a player knowing when on staff you are always seen as on staff and can't divorce yourself from it it.  I hesitate to share this to illustrate better the person, yet it's something i know he would not nor could not deny. Though I was always subordinate to him on staff, his enthusiasm on staff and hubris rand ahead of him attimes.  I'd often suggest he not take certain actions or slow down or pause and rethink what he wanted to say or do.  It's an innocents of maturity lapse we've all had.  to that end I think who among us has not done this many times even the chronic forum rightous.  I can see why, though an inactionable offense as a player , Enki has made a public announcement and took serious action about it due to staff expectations set forth by him.

he mentioned you in the document with the 3 ring thing, were you all in cahoots?

Edited by shakys
Quote cleanup
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jibberish said:

Never forget

7OkSGiB.png

Bot3i4R.png

4qP9aZ3.png

Gah makes me want to eat my word some, that is pretty damning and arrogant, *head to desk to floor* I almost need to hit edit erase I guess his hubris has grown more so since i last spoke to him which ironically ended cause of that issue

• Like 1

So, he admits he was responsable for letting them in and copying forums?

How is that not a toxic player who needs a ban?

• Like 3

My god the cencoring of Wurm forums :(

I'll have to go down to Motala after all.

• Like 2

Did i just witness a couple of comments going poof? i swear this page was longer before i refreshed my browser

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Cecci said:

So, he admits he was responsable for letting them in and copying forums?

How is that not a toxic player who needs a ban?

What part of "he had nothing to do with the MR forum incident" don't you understand?

• Like 1

Hmm weird forum bug, can't see all the comments. Anybody else having this issue?

• Like 8

Well, half of this topic has been deleted, so no wonder Wargasm doesn't know what I responded to either.

30 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Well, half of this topic has been deleted, so no wonder Wargasm doesn't know what I responded to either.

I must admit i didn't get your earlier comment either, but when i look up, i realized many things went poof as such i have no frame of reference to things said before and it just looks awkward.  posts that were here that i saw didn't look bad,yet what do i know, and maybe there were more i didn't see.  my inner voice is saying just dip out and add it to the as the wurm turns soap.

Edited by Bloodscythe

Orwell-3-1.jpg

Its ok folks. Shoe production is at an all time high. 

• Like 5

I've reached equilibrium once again, i've spotted the sniper, secondly I see my salty bacon platter is before me, for i was lost yesterday in another point were a loink piggy was said to have too much salt, and i'm like wait whut, i thought oinks loved salty snacks.  thanks for bringing this right round for me now.  Namaste all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Niki said:

he mentioned you in the document with the 3 ring thing, were you all in cahoots?

30 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

I've reached equilibrium once again, i've spotted the sniper, secondly I see my salty bacon platter is before me, for i was lost yesterday in another point were a loink piggy was said to have too much salt, and i'm like wait whut, i thought oinks loved salty snacks.  thanks for bringing this right round for me now.  Namaste all.

aka no answer xD. Could read that from the pms, that it was the 3 of them, rings made in secret or what was shrimpiie told. Too lazy to look it up... meh. Kuuddos for Enki doing the right thing, don´t know how good shrimpiie was as a GM, but as a player on chaos he was toxic, he and necro where the 2 enemy players who were the ones no one liked and everyone disliked. Most other JK/TC i really have no bad feelings for. But meh, who cares anymore. Good news is im getting close to 50 AH. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

aka no answer xD. Could read that from the pms, that it was the 3 of them, rings made in secret or what was shrimpiie told. Too lazy to look it up... meh. Kuuddos for Enki doing the right thing, don´t know how good shrimpiie was as a GM, but as a player on chaos he was toxic, he and necro where the 2 enemy players who were the ones no one liked and everyone disliked. Most other JK/TC i really have no bad feelings for. But meh, who cares anymore. Good news is im getting close to 50 AH. 

Look, i'm not required to answer anything along the way just because someone wants to inject some inference and negative drama.  I only just read about this today and am unware of any document or pms or whatever the collection is that shrimpiie has submitted to explain himself regarding some forums.  I have no part in accessing, signing into, or monitoring anyone's forums 3rd party or otherwise that wasn't any kingdom that i was officially in which was only BL, JK, Macedon all for short periods of time. I do not wish to be part of any of this false narrative.  I've not ever been disrespectful nor toxic on or off chaos, nor have I ever had a warning or reprimand of any manner in game. so please don't lump  me in.  I get their is alot of anger to go around yet place it where it belongs.  Things said and done by shrimpiie or necroe didn't make things easy for me along the way as there was attempts to make association by way of staff and brief time in same kindom.   
We otherwise have strong differences in how we conduct ourselves, personality, and temperment.  I've been away from the game 9 mos , returning i see that not much has changed and there is a small minority still spreading malignancy.  I'm not refering to you, as far as i can remember i've never had any encounters or dealings with you and anythingi've read afar of you always seemed above board normal.  thusly not sure how we are even crossing paths.  at any rate hope you find your peace.

• Like 1

hmmmm... I liked Shrimpee's impalong a good time first one I had ever been too and he showed me a lot of compassion at said event and helped me out big time.. now as a freedomer you can say I am biased but nothing good comes from PVP.. I love man'o at man'o competition but I can do without al the bs drama that arises form PVP and that being said I thik anything goes in war and that's a sad fact but its true you do whatever it takes to beat your opponent as long as its within the confines of the games realm, RL has no business in the war of PVP..  yet still with the allowance of staff memebrs to take art in said compettion there is bound to be bias and bs... no GM can remain neutral when he takes art in said battles of team vs. team.. nobody I  don't acre if you are Ghandi!!!  So I myself woud feel a whole lot better if the GM team was cleaned right up, I have had some pretty shaky deciuisions and general lack of care committal by some GM's and my matters have not been taken care of to my satisfaction so there is problems.. and I am first to admit when I am shown my mistakes..or realize them myself.. hopefully this is the domino that broke the camels back and we can come around after some shuffling and get back to Wurmin .. oh If Rolf could see us now.. tthink he'd be upset at our state of affairs. anyhow good luck staff and god fortunes to all...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

1 down, few more to go

Exactly. I feel like I said the same just that my post has disappeared :D blame my bad internet connection....

Edited by Sklo:D

I think what would really be nice if they returned stuff they took from MR, if they can't do that fully maybe offer some other form of collateral could be given. Not only would this possibly fix a lot of damage done but the first step is admitting you made a mistake, and trying to fix it. The people involved are pretty upset, even a apology might help. I know i'd be upset if someone took my things, I mean who wouldn't after having their shiny taken by internal theft? You should respect your kingdom mates and villagers not steal from them, in RL do you go to your friends house and take things when there not looking? It's degenerate.

Personally it shouldn't of taken 2 years to see justice either, but it is what it is.

I just find this whole thing very depressing news to be honest. I am not sure I can afford to trust people anymore.

bah

Edited by Sila

I've heard mumblings here and there complaining of posts being removed from this thread.

I understand that many of you are frustrated about what happened, and have every right to voice your displeasure at the events. However, there are rules in place on these forums, and we ask that you follow them when posting.

The bulk of the posts that have been removed have been criticising current team members. I'll remind you that if you have concerns about team members, to take it up with their team leads. Idony for the CA and CM team, myself for the forum team, Seedlings for the wiki team, Retrograde for the CR team, and Enki for the GM team and the leads.

-Firestarter

(Lead Forum Moderators)

• Like 1

OK, first off, I have no idea what Shriimpie is alleged to have done.

Secondly, Shriimpie has been pretty decent to me in every interaction I've had with them. We had numerous conversations in PMs that always left me wanting to continue chatting.

Thirdly, concerning this :

4 hours ago, Firestarter said:

I've heard mumblings here and there complaining of posts being removed from this thread.

I understand that many of you are frustrated about what happened, and have every right to voice your displeasure at the events. However, there are rules in place on these forums, and we ask that you follow them when posting.

The bulk of the posts that have been removed have been criticising current team members. I'll remind you that if you have concerns about team members, to take it up with their team leads. Idony for the CA and CM team, myself for the forum team, Seedlings for the wiki team, Retrograde for the CR team, and Enki for the GM team and the leads.

-Firestarter

(Lead Forum Moderators)

What are you supposed to do if one of the leads IS the problem and blocks you from telling anyone else about it? If we're going to be removing team members who have committed infractions, why is it OK to remove one, and leave another?

In my personal view, this looks like a biased person removing someone who didn't agree with their viewpoint to consolidate people around them who do agree with them on a matter.

I've already been personally threatened by a team member on this team, and while it may have been years ago, it still sits badly with me, especially to see them still there, still doing the same stuff. (I still have the logs to prove it.)

If a Lead takes an action you feel is against the spirit of his position, then your best recourse is to speak with Enki. Enki is the person in charge of handling staff misconduct, including the Leads. 

In my experience, I never had any issues with Shrimpiie and he always gave me advice and helped me with questions. He was always approachable. Like it was stated, the staff decision had nothing to do with his actions as a GM or Staff member, but because of poor choices he took and actions he made on his own.

Edited by Angelklaine

What if Enki is the one I'm referring to? Who oversees him? Or does he just get to 'play god' and nobody will touch him?

It must be true that power corrupts absolutely.

If you have an issue with Enki, the correct person to take it to if you do not wish to speak to a GM about it is Budda. Every section of staff has a lead and every lead answers to their lead and the top of the chain of command is Budda.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Corsan said:

What if Enki is the one I'm referring to? Who oversees him? Or does he just get to 'play god' and nobody will touch him?

It must be true that power corrupts absolutely.

Goodness gracious calm down... A person who runs this game and looks to make a profit out of it wouldn't try to scare his community away.