Sign in to follow this  
LifesaverM

Server Issue after applying 1.4.0.1 patch

On one of my production servers right after

INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: End of game server initialisation

you get the banner saying "Wurm Server launcher finished at [timestamp]"

normally here you get the connected to steam message. Instead I'm getting a ton of errors. (See attached images)

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread"

I don't get this problem on my test server or other servers.

I've revalidated file via steamcmd, turned mods on and off one by one, even blew the whole folder away and reinstalled just to be sure.

Note that I'm attaching these images because these errors only show in the console and not in the server log file which is why I spent hours racking my brain. I have INFO on up set to log at the moment so I can't imagine what they aren't showing up in the log.

The server does come online but it appears many mods aren't loading once logged in like spellmod (because priest restrictions are on)

Also the launcher never switches it buttons over to the shutdown, they stay with the green startup buttons, which leads me to believe some part of the server loading isn't completing.

fEsHppq.png

Image 2: http://i.imgur.com/sXnkDGb.png

Image 3: http://i.imgur.com/XjQbidq.png

I can copy another servers dbs,maps over and still same result.

I've never had an issue I couldn't eventually figure out, or temporarily disable a mod or something but this is wild. I'm totally exhausted after working on this for 6 hours.

So with some fresh a bit fresher brains I looks like both the WUA Admin mod and the upkeep mod's were causing the issue. Hence why my flipping mods off and on one by one was not enough.

I find both of those mods very invaluable, but I know at least WUA's author is mostly inactive so I guess that's kinda toast for now. I really liked having the ability to view tickets without having to get in the game.