Sign in to follow this  
Firestarter

Alliance Capital

Currently only the alliance capital is able to check that they're, well, the alliance capital.

So I'll propose a change to this, to allow others in the alliance to quickly check which deed is the capital. Best way to do this I think would be to bold the name of the deed in the deed list under manage settlement - info.

• Like 11

Aye, I have thought many times why this is not a feature yet.

+1

+1, this shouldn't even but a discussion yet something inherently already so.  glad to see someone pushing this forward

If you are actually making changes. Please give alliance leader some permissions besides just kicking deeds.

i would like to be able to 

A. See which village villagers belong to.

B. Be able to mute anyone from alliance chat.

C.Control the ability of villages to invite other villages to alliance (yes there is a diplomacy option) that doesnt work i think thats for letting ur villager sjoin alliances.

as it stands now alliance leaders have no control.

Killroth (30 villages in alliance or so on xanadu ) , no control to deal with drama sucks.

• Like 2

+1 on this actually being tested as a option and I agree with Killroth %100, Alliance Leads need to be able to appoint and distribute the responsibility's if needed. As of now in our Alliance we are using a written memo in FB page and Discord to show any rules or Alliance changes. Especially with Rift's being used more now as an Alliance Event for some.

10 hours ago, Killroth said:

If you are actually making changes. Please give alliance leader some permissions besides just kicking deeds.

i would like to be able to 

A. See which village villagers belong to.

B. Be able to mute anyone from alliance chat.

C.Control the ability of villages to invite other villages to alliance (yes there is a diplomacy option) that doesnt work i think thats for letting ur villager sjoin alliances.

as it stands now alliance leaders have no control.

Killroth (30 villages in alliance or so on xanadu ) , no control to deal with drama sucks.

This. Please make alliances have some standardized value, benefit and abilities. Instead of just being 1 large village which is what they are now.

• Like 2

On 10/07/2017 at 3:00 AM, Killroth said:

no control to deal with drama sucks.

While a bit more control would be nice, the best way to stop alliance drama is to be selective about who you let into alliance.  Don't just accept whoever asks, and ensure that everyone who joins signs up to this as well.  It's not foolproof, but it works amazingly well - keeping the alliance to mature adults ensures that everyone in alliance behaves like a mature adult.

• Like 1

That works to an extent for sure but you can't know what hot button event or topic could set someone off on a rant and in order to bring it under control you need to be able to gain some control of the chat to keep it from dragging other people into it. So being able to mute the fighting parties then offer a moderation via pm to them to work it out.

So by muting them you stopped them from getting others upset and can now help them resolve the problem.