Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Wurm Music

Am I able to buy/download the original wurm music anywhere?

do you mean the first music that's from long ago or the current music.. because if its the current music by Tom E. Morrison its on youtube just look for "waking up" and wurm on google and it will lead you to YouTube and all the other songs are presented there as well with links form that one if you ddn't know the names like I didn't.. great music the new stuff and its so nice to be able to play it form my desktop..faeldry who plays wurm I think to this day put it on youtube with the proper recognition going to Tom E Morrison..enjoy and leave a comment she'll appreciate it!!!nd so will he.. he doesn't get enuf due credit for th4e wonderful music he created for us which always plays while I play Wurm and I don't ever see myself turning it off... everytime I listen on youtube to the songs my mind flashes back to the greta times I had in Wurm when listening to each of the great selections.. and its also nice to finally know the names of the songs.. and also in thew descrptions of the songs on youtube there are links to Tome E Morrison's album on iTunes if that's what you really want and great for you for supporting the artist .. that's all he asked for when making the usic that he could put it online for sale.. the album is "Meditationa and Work" 23 tracks I believe.. hope this answers your question.. take care and happy Wurmin..

I think there is 2 composers, tbh they should remove all the weird original music and keep Tom E Morrison's.

They might of already though, I haven't had music on in years because the original songs before Tom's (well imho it wasn't fitting at all and ruined the immersion for me).

Weird music below:

Much more on that channel, it's terrible immersion breaking music to be honest, sorry.

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

yeah that original stuff is Shiite compared to Tom's contribution I hate to say at least for a game like Wurm like whats up with the harmonica. come on..sorry to say just my opinion.. and ya know opinions are like aholes everybody has one good or bad..

but put the musio back on cuz its al Tom"s now and its awesome ... eclectic ... haunting .. and his wife's voice is beautiful to the 10th degree .. they really did a good job on the soundtrack.. i'd buy it anyday to own a copy after I pay preium and deed though ..

\

Edited by psisimian
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 11:50 PM, psisimian said:

yeah that original stuff is Shiite compared to Tom's contribution I hate to say at least for a game like Wurm like whats up with the harmonica. come on..sorry to say just my opinion.. and ya know opinions are like aholes everybody has one good or bad..

but put the musio back on cuz its al Tom"s now and its awesome ... eclectic ... haunting .. and his wife's voice is beautiful to the 10th degree .. they really did a good job on the soundtrack.. i'd buy it anyday to own a copy after I pay preium and deed though ..

\

The harmonica is beautiful. I seriously wish we still had stuff like the raven in game. Vastly prefer the original stuff to Tom's work. 

edit: sorry did not realize this was an old thread  

Edited by Brash_Endeavors