Sign in to follow this  
Tathar

Allow merchants to start selling sealed beverage containers

[06:50:46] Merchant_Beverages says, 'Please empty the sealed small barrel [orange gin] first.'

I want to sell the orange gin inside, but I can't because my merchant can't sell liquids.  Please help me realize my dream of getting all of Wurm drunk off my various fruit and berry gins.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Tathar said:

I want to sell the orange gin inside, but I can't because my merchant can't sell liquids.  Please help me realize my dream of getting all of Wurm drunk off my various fruit and berry gins.

If anything, this ^ also for dyes

If possible, containers with their contents as one in general - let us "seal" backpacks with sets of tools or armour to sell

• Like 1

+1

Selling barrels on merchant makes sense.

Also being able to sell things in backpacks should be allowed too.  Can have starter tool sets and armor sets and sell them that way.

• Like 1

All of these things just seem like common sense things for merchants to be able to sell.  

Yeah seems strange since they can buy the containers and you can sell them empty, why not with stuff in them too?

+1   This would greatly improve my saloon  :-)

Not a bad idea to revamp maerchants in general. But give it a bit, might be somewhere in the works.

"99 bottles of beer on the merchant" doesn't sound as good as on the wall, but I still want to be able to sell booze.  Help me out here!