Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

[Fixed] Unable to bash underground house walls on others deed with full permission

You are not able to bash house walls below ground (cave dwelling), floor or roof on your own house on others deed, only villagers allowed now.

Own house and all permissions allowed include destroy any building.

Error message: "That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server."

I don't have this bug but i have another interesting one, on my own deed my own house i try to bash a wall thats near a cave wall and i do 1 dmg with every action,every other wall goes down in a hit or two.

some weird things going on with underground houses

@JonydowyI suppose that wall is on the last deed tile and next to perimeter? It is a known bug (I cannot find the related bug report at the moment though).

The server thinks it is on perimeter already. If you can temporarily shift the deed in that direction by a single tile you can bash it fast and move the deed back after.

4 hours ago, Sandyar said:

You are not able to bash house walls below ground (cave dwelling), floor or roof on your own house on others deed, only villagers allowed now.

Own house and all permissions allowed include destroy any building.

Error message: "That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server."

Verified and added.  Thanks for the report.

Thanks @Jaz yes it is indeed on the last tile of the deed,sadly i can't expand..ill have to take the house down i guess.

The bug is not 100% as I described, with destroy any building permission you are allowed to bash. Confused by a double role. The bug is, you should be able to bash your own house on deed like above ground.