Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

[Fixed] Pickup Planted Bug

When a building has the pickup planted permission turned off, any planted bsb/fsb cannot have items transferred into it from a loaded crate/bin, vehicle, or pile of items. You can still drop stuff into the bin from your inventory though.  Is there any way this can be looked into, as secured items such as hota statues are in danger if you allow the pickup planted permission so that people can move things into the planted bsbs.  

Message received when trying: [19:33:44] You're not allowed to put things into this bulk storage bin.

• Like 2

Another thing that may be affecting it, as this was tested on chaos, is that the bsb's were planted by a character that is no longer in our kingdom, so is now an enemy character.  I have not tested it on freedom yet, but I think it still happens there too.

could we get clarification on if this is a bug please? it's reproducible...

Hi Lisabet, 

It does sound a little unintended, I'll check with Tich tonight about this and either update this or have her check out out

• Like 1

I can confirm it happens on Freedom for a while but I did not realize it is affected by building perms until now.

• Like 1