Sign in to follow this  
Evilreaper

mining floors inside mines cap is set waaay to low

im getting the [14:45:30] Lowering the floor further would make the cavern unstable. bug and the distance from floor to ceiling is not nearly enough to build a max height house... this needs to be fixed so instead of building the house 1 story at a time and raising the roof i can just lower the floor and build the whole thing in 1 go...

• Like 1

i've also ran into this issue trying to flatten the floor of a dropshaft i happened to fall into...

Edited by Evilreaper
  • Like 1

further noting there is absolutely no need for a cap for how far down you can mine floors, its just going to trap people and does nothing else...

25 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

i've also ran into this issue trying to flatten the floor of a dropshaft i happened to fall into...

Happened to me once too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Happened to me once too.

Yea it was awful I had to make a new account because no one could help me.

Edited by Loink
  • Like 1

This happened to me as well. I got stuck in drop shaft once and was unable to mine myself out. 

I tried to flatten the floor in order to create a ramp, and it wouldn't let me. 

Fixing this would help relieve any future miners from suffering this problem.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

Can confirm this and would be nice if something would been done to it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, belacane said:

This happened to me as well. I got stuck in drop shaft once and was unable to mine myself out. 

I tried to flatten the floor in order to create a ramp, and it wouldn't let me. 

Fixing this would help relieve any future miners from suffering this problem.

Been there my self too, really frustrating and time consuming to try to get out my main account from a drop shaft.... not all of us play on million accounts to do different parts and to mine the account out of the shaft somehow, i mainly play on 1 account only and the other dude i have just stands idle for trading purposes usually with no skills. There is nothing more annoying than dropping into a drop shaft and try to get yourself out of there and use whole day for that effort.

• Like 1