Sign in to follow this  
Rumble

unstable client crash

since the update i cant get unstable client to work. it dont get to login screen, after i click it . java opens, then verifying application, then nothing.

nothing, do i need to remove the old one first ?

Im having the same issue, im running the latest 64 bit java with a 64bit OS, I updated the launcher for unstable and it never gets past Verifying Application. Stable is working perfectly tho.

ill check back tomorrow see if there is  a fix.

anyone else still not able to use unstable ?

6 hours ago, Rumble said:

anyone else still not able to use unstable ?

Rumble, there are a few people having the same issue as you seem to be having.  The devs are working to solve it.

I have the same problem with unstable on one of my computers, no logs, just dont load.

Thank you for your feedback, Rumble.  The issue hasn't been figured out yet, so the launcher was put back to where everyone was able to get it to work. 

I'm going to leave this open in case the devs need to contact those who couldn't not get in during this time to better evaluate the issue.

I will try this ?new version of the unstable

it was working great till yesterday sometime and now I get tons of lag with it as well as the white screen of death more often than usual where you can only close it out via task manager

is there files that need to be deleted? keenan mentioned something to me but lost me with his leet dev speak, underground with understable i get partial walls and fences going invisible

It's not a new version of unstable, JakeRivers.  Some players were having issues with the launcher opening at all with the last update.  The devs tried a few things with the jnlp file in order to get these players in.  Nothing worked so the jnlp is back to where it was when all could get in.

The unstable client as of right ow is 4.00-efac4e8.  I don't speak devtalk either, so until I'm told to have people try to launch something new, this is where we are at this point.  Work to give us a great 4.0 client is a daily task.

ah, well the link to the old version is borked too, horrible at toc and even 2 locals out not worth running