Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

PC High-ql orange juice OR transmutation fluid (tundra)

I plan to create a small area of tundra, but recently was reminded how crappy my Beverages skill is :). (That's what you get from not being a fan of skill grinding...)

So, I would like to find out what the market price for

• either: Orange Juice (ql > 70)
  • or: ready-mixed transmutation fluid (ql > 70), copper&orange juice

would be.

PM, please.

I sold over 5000kg of active sand to clay transmutation liquid for 2.5s to 1.5s per tile (65-75kg per tile). I used 90ql+ juices and 90ql+ lumps (tons of it) with almost 70 Natural Substances and got on average 55-65ql liquid. You also need to count barrels and bless casts (two barrels and two casts per tile).

Don't know how much juice would go for, my friend made it for me (he's at 90+ beverages) at 10c per 100 fruits (so per 18kg?). I probably wouldn't sell 70ql juice for less than 1s per barrel, but it might be difficult to get this price on market.

Also, there wasn't much demand for my liquid at 2.5s per tile (I sold maybe 60 tiles at this price, but it took over 2 months). At 1.5s per tile I sold 16 tiles in just one day.

Hope I helped and good luck!

• Like 1

That sounds about right.  I'd PC this job at 1.5s per tile most likely as I suspect there are a fair number of tiles.  If just a couple of tiles, probably 2s per tile.

• Like 1

and place your tundra tiles a little apart from each other, so they can maximize their own natural "improved" growth rates, since that was patched in a while back.

• Like 1

Thanks, folks.

I do have the oranges, I also have decent-ql copper. Blessing is no problem either - the only issue is the crappy juice I'm creating. I was thinking about something like 100-150 tiles, so buying a tile for 1.5s - 2.0s will be quite a financial challenge.

Maybe I should look for friends with a high beverages skill, hoping I can just pay them for the squeezing... :)

There's a group on Release (or there was, last time I was over there) who have all the necessary skills - you might have a word with Pandalet if you know her, as I know she has the NS part of the skill set.

• Like 1

i have 90+ beverages, might squeez it for ya for a reasonable price, let me know if still interested. 

Thanks Wulfgarr! I've put this on hold for the moment, but might come back to your offer later.