Sign in to follow this  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1enAogVQhXsDvKrOT0DCna5zWh-z4RCsN9ABxMnDSmjw/edit

This is the new Highway system that is being worked on. I want to start a list of villages that are wanting to be connected to the new highway system and road projects that need to be done to make access and travel faster on our awesome server Celebration. So if you would liek your village attached to the new highway system please post here thanks everyone and Happy Wurming.

• Like 1

Peaceful Harbor will be on the new highway system :D

Was showing Kristof road from northmere canal to Hermitage passing fallen Sunder, then to Arnshire castle , dirt drop or surface mining required to make a

highway passing that castle.

further on to No lakes with a single laned climbing tunnel.

then further on highway passes bear valley, then further on leeds to garden of Fo ( name maybe not correct )

I need to connect a road to the existing highway but I'd love to be added.

16 hours ago, Blacklotus said:

I need to connect a road to the existing highway but I'd love to be added.

If you plant a waystone on your deed and catseyes to a existing route, ask if you need help.

2 settings is required in settlement - manage settings , Allow highways and Highway routing , both boxes checked , if you want find route to show your village.

Aye I meant more I need to build an actual road to the existing system before that'd work