Sign in to follow this  
ArthurHawkwing

Glasshollow Capital City

Greetings fellow WURMians, we are currently recruiting new and returning players to our new deed that is under construction. We will be a full service Training Academy with the background of a Capital style city in pace. Player housing, crafting halls, etc. We currently are looking to fill two Trainer positions or for some players mainly interested in either Training folks in Farming/Gardening and Livestock Management. Basically we are looking for a player that wants to Farm, and a Player that wants to breed and manage horses and livestock. You can message us here or in game. Have a great day in WURM

Quick update, workshops are up, Tailoring, Pottery, Carpentry, Bakery, and Archery, and The Smithy is up and ready fro crafters.

Hey man, I'm a returning player, coming back from a leave, wanted to join but wanted some info first, will IM.

Glasshollow Capital City and Glasshollow Alliance recruiting all player new and returning, plus anyone with a deed in Northwest and Northern Xanadu is welcome and encouraged to join up. We are a bustling Alliance with many many projects server wide including last night folks mined a sandstone vein blocking the New Spring Bridge and Highway. We are also improving the local Highways and will be adding new Guard Towers, Safe Houses, and imping old Guard Towers. We currently are looking to recruit a dedicated Farmer and a dedicated Equine Caretaker. We are a lively bunch, and open to all languages and age groups. We love to craft, hunt, and as we grow and get more fighting class we hope to hunt some of the nastier mobs. We are not just an Academy, we are an Alliance focused on learning WURM and having fun. Also Join us for the Glasshollow Dcember 22nd-31st 2017 Impalong.

Arthur has returned, sorry me mateys, work interfered with WURM and i was not able to get on internet where i was. I am back and will in the future try to make sure folks know I will be gone for any lengthy time frames. Hope to see everyone return back to the Game and Capital. Miss you guys Starshard, Lance, Colandicus and all our Allies and valued Citizens. Hope to see you soon too Nightwing. Made the Impalong and took a lot of tools down to get imped for the Capital. Also started two ne characters to become Priest so we can have a very broad based Channeling and Enchanting group for the Alliance. More spells, and caster to channel, cast and link. Happy New Year folks, hope to see you all in Game soon.

Glasshollow Capital, recruiting new and existing/returning players. Were a great group, great Alliance, and we work well together and have can do attitudes and great teachers, plans, and look forward to all the new updates and content of WURM.

Glasshollow Capital is pleased to welcome its two newest citizens, welcome to the Capital and Glasshollow Alliance.

Greetings Fellow Wurmians,

Glasshollow Capital City is recruiting any and all interested players new and returning, plus anyone with a deed in Northwest and Northern Xanadu is welcome and encouraged to join up with our Alliance also. The Alliance of Glasshollow is a bustling Alliance with many many projects server wide including last night folks mined a sandstone vein blocking the New Spring Bridge and Highway. We are also improving the local Highways and will be adding new Guard Towers, Safe Houses, and improving old Guard Towers. We currently are looking to recruit a dedicated Farmer and a dedicated Equine Caretaker. We are a lively bunch, and open to all languages and age groups. We love to craft, hunt, and as we grow and get more fighting class we hope to hunt some of the nastier mobs. We are not just an Academy, we are an Alliance focused on learning WURM and having fun. The Capital deed is located in D11 East of Glasshollow Spawn and about 5-10 minutes from the Glasshollow Harbor and Market. There are well established mines, with plenty of Iron ore, gold, sandstone, copper, rock salt, gold, lead, zinc, silver, and marble. Player housing is available, please make sure the new houses are Deed Manageable. I have carts, horses, plenty of room to expand on a 30x40ish deed. I am planning a Bulk Storage Merchant hall, A Knight order and sermon temple area called the Halls of Vigilance. We have a shipbuilding shipyard, forge and smithy, stables, brewery, kitchen, carpentry, textiles shop, huge warehouse, most buildings have apartments above. I also plan an Armory. Players are encouraged to craft, work on any projects they want, would love to build an active group. I am active weekday evenings and sometimes on the weekends. Feel welcome to post here and let me know if your interested. 

Howdy folks, back online from nasty old work haha. just fed the deed so were good for 168 days. Hope to be able to be playing more regular now, and will try to get some recruiting going and line up some projects on the deed. Also yes we are looking for new players and villagers. Safe well fenced deed, excellent mine that needs expanding, bakery and kitchen, smithy, stables, gardens, huge brewery, shipyard, huge warehouse, housing, and eventually a temple and a Chancellery/Palace.