Sign in to follow this  
Alendhor

Passing of Rysann

Greetings, fellow Wurmians.

I'm afraid I'm the bearer of sad tidings for this post. I believe that one of our fellow gamers, Faith Edgerton, has passed from this life. She was my neighbor on Newspring Island on Xanadu, who owned several deeds, and also played for some time on Celebration. She had many alts, and these are just the few I know of: Rysann, Tenbrie, Serthia, Eidetica, Butrani, Rydetica, and Zassie. For the past 2-3 years she has played very little while battling lung cancer and its subsequent treatment. The last email I received from her was dated 31 April 2017, and was very positive, but I never heard from her again. Towards the middle of May I tried looking for her obituary, and unfortunately found one that matches all of the information I learned from her during our in-game chats and emails. I apologize for waiting so long to make this post, but I guess I wasn't ready to admit it could really be her. Although I didn't know her well, I enjoyed our short chats when she was able to play. She really enjoyed playing Wurm, and all the friends she made here. I would personally like to thank all those who helped with the upkeep of her deeds on Xanadu; your support and generosity was truly inspiring.

Here is the link to her memorial page for everyone interested in paying their respects: http://www.bibbveach.com/obituaries/Faith-Edgerton/#!/Obituary

Alendhor

• Like 11

And again, like before in the same time last year, July has started and we start getting bad news. That`s realy sad :(

• Like 1

Sad news, prayers for the family

Edited by Rolandt

I'm sorry for your loss, all of you who knew her :(

I knew her as Rysann and Serithia, she was a great neighbor here on newspring and a joy to talk too. She will be missed. I kept hoping she would return to us.

Prayers to the family and friends.  Rysann was a neighbor on cele when she was over here. Will be missed,:(

:( I knew her as Rysann and Serthia she had great advice to give sorry to hear this news :( 

Like Kristof said, we were neighbors for a short time on Cele. Thoughts, prayers and love to all those who feel this loss. :(