Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

View Missions From All Servers

Asked around and doesn't seem we can do this already through a 3rd party website.

Can an option on the website, Niarja or something be put up to where we can see the active missions on each server?  When bored be nice to know where I can adventure to and try to complete some missions.

• Like 5

-1, you're lazy.

With plot course allowing you to almost instantly go to ANY server, regardless of your current location, I don't see why mission scouting needs to be even more effortless.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wargasm said:

-1, you're lazy.

With plot course allowing you to almost instantly go to ANY server, regardless of your current location, I don't see why mission scouting needs to be even more effortless.

Can already just place an alt on each server to view the missions, it might as well have a more intuitive less game breaking way to view them as it's already just 10 seconds to check any server.

• Like 1

yes pls

it was incredibly annoying having to constantly log in alts on enemy homeservers to check if the missions were doable/when they expire etc

7 hours ago, Forrest said:

Can already just place an alt on each server to view the missions, it might as well have a more intuitive less game breaking way to view them as it's already just 10 seconds to check any server.

this

On 2017-7-2 at 10:24 PM, Wargasm said:

-1, you're lazy.

With plot course allowing you to almost instantly go to ANY server, regardless of your current location.

Everywhere I go on the forums i see you put very little thought into your posts... going from one server to another is easy, yes. But who said it would be easy to get to the ocean? I used to live quite far inland of xanadu, and If there was a mission i would like to partake in another island i would probably do it for fun as my fighter priest. However, I can't tell if there is an interesting one and I wouldn't want to spend 30 minutes going to the shore, 15 minutes getting to the ocean to hit another island, swap around for a couple minutes to see nothing. Then I would take 15 minutes to head back to land, and 30 minutes to go home. There a difference between laziness and efficiency. back then, I can either get nothing done in 1 hour and 30 minutes because of no interesting missions, or check the Niarja (if it was an option) in a couple minutes to avoid wasting my time and do something better.

+1 to viewing missions on Niarja. 

For convenience and efficiency, +1 to adding missions on Niarja \o/

2 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

I used to live quite far inland of xanadu, and If there was a mission i would like to partake in another island i would probably do it for fun as my fighter priest. However, I can't tell if there is an interesting one and I wouldn't want to spend 30 minutes going to the shore, 15 minutes getting to the ocean to hit another island, swap around for a couple minutes to see nothing. Then I would take 15 minutes to head back to land, and 30 minutes to go home.

If people live inland of Xanadu (just like Yiraia has) then missions on Niarja would be a blessing :P

On 7/3/2017 at 7:06 AM, Forrest said:

This is always an option for people to do, but adding the missions to Niarja would save some time from people having to make the alt and everything then logging onto every character to view the missions.

• Like 1

I would add Missions (as well as many other things) to Niarja if the datasets were made available.