Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Our Xanadu Teamspeak3

I've seen that a lot of servers have Discord channels for themselves. I rarely see dedicated Wurm Teamspeak servers (actually, I don't really see any of them at this point). However, I have one with 100 slots for our Xanadu alliance. I figure that since this is a Wurm only teamspeak and people don't really focus on Teamspeak all that much it wouldn't hurt to make this a public server. 

What you can do:

• Join and have conversations with other Xanadians.
  • Get your own village/alliance channel(s).
  • Enjoy Teamspeak Giveaways at random times!!! 
  • Listen to a dedicated music bot that appears every now and then and will hopefully soon become permanent.

Our Server is protected by requiring a security level of 20, which you can raise within seconds. It is to prevent trolls and spammers from entering.

If you'd like our TS IP, please pass me a message, as I will not be publicly sharing it on a website to preserve our respectful atmosphere without random trolls that find the address somewhere haha :D 

We're looking forward to welcoming you! 

TS is not free, and it's not very user friendly, that is probably why.

Discord is better in every way. It's free, offers more customization, can practically double as a forum. 
TS needs some serious updating or it will be on the way out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matholameu said:

Discord is better in every way. It's free, offers more customization, can practically double as a forum. 
TS needs some serious updating or it will be on the way out.

Yeah, I've been saying the same thing. Discord really has set a standard for VOIP services.

• Like 1