Sign in to follow this  
Niki

WTS Shadow Mask (1-2) Total Around On Freedom

Some might remember the challenge server, these were rewarded to winners for that round, looking to sell this - if interested PM. 

It's a exclusive item and is pc/priced around a scale set if that helps, it's fancy. But I'm willing to hear your offers regardless and open to trades. I'll be reasonable for the most part.

0cb49b05264573c8e73c7979be824109.jpg

d3c1006e7ba25b215f4d9ea0e16095c6.jpg

• Like 1

priced around a scale set? Thats nice, who told you that fantasy?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

priced around a scale set? Thats nice, who told you that fantasy?

As the only other owner of this item, I agree. It is priced that much. There are only two of them, so arguably one of the rarest items in the game. If you're not happy paying that, then dont buy it (:

• Like 3

a plain red or rare blue scale set?  I't ok to just post a cash amount that you are expecting.  Something so unique could go for any amount, to the right buyer - or nothing, if the right buyer isn't interested at this time. Very cool mask.  Many of the games I've played, the unique cosmetics bring in the biggest price tags, because they can never be recreated.

11 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

a plain red or rare blue scale set?  I't ok to just post a cash amount that you are expecting.  Something so unique could go for any amount, to the right buyer - or nothing, if the right buyer isn't interested at this time. Very cool mask.  Many of the games I've played, the unique cosmetics bring in the biggest price tags, because they can never be recreated.

Agreed. Anyone that has any offer can feel free to PM I wont bite.

If only it actually offered face protection. That's one helluva expensive useless item. 

Really cool, but really useless. :/  

Should pester the devs to finally make masks useful before ya sell it, jack the price up more. :P

• Like 2