Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Accounts

Is there a way to get a perm account for another player...? just like a month till she gets things settled?

you can account share, it's legal but not advisable if that's the question.

16 minutes ago, Niki said:

you can account share, it's legal but not advisable if that's the question.

not sure what that is but she is having issues with finding which password and email she used when she signed up. she never intended to stay.. but changed her mind and we are waiting for a resolution to the matter but in the mean time I would like to give her a month of premium account to hold her over

can always give 10s to the other person, which will allow to buy 1 month of ingame premium.

no easy way, you could give her 10s ingame to buy it, buy a referral for her or give 10euro to her paypal

Thank you both of you.. was hoping there was an easier answer but then again this is wurm when are things easy?? LOLOL

3 hours ago, RavenLure said:

she is having issues with finding which password and email she used when she signed up.

she never intended to stay.. but changed her mind and we are waiting for a resolution to the matter but in the mean time I would like to give her a month of premium account to hold her over

how long since she signed up to game ?

if she havnt been preem and not log in for long time the account is gone 

only account with preem ones stays forever

5 minutes ago, Maiya said:

how long since she signed up to game ?

if she havnt been preem and not log in for long time the account is gone 

only account with preem ones stays forever

she is rather new.. she has not been around alot..she found a place she likes and wants to stay now

Just now, RavenLure said:

she is rather new.. she has not been around alot..she found a place she likes and wants to stay now

guess account should be here then :)

think its after 90 days they gone, when not log into

Im sure support will manage to find the character for her 

but if she havnt played much on it, she can make a new toon instead 

you can have 5 toons on each email, so even if she use same email nothing happends :)

Good luck to her :)

5 minutes ago, Maiya said:

guess account should be here then :)

think its after 90 days they gone, when not log into

Im sure support will manage to find the character for her 

but if she havnt played much on it, she can make a new toon instead 

you can have 5 toons on each email, so even if she use same email nothing happends :)

Good luck to her :)

she has been logging in regually lately but just does not have email or passowrd anywhere... the only password she just got was for the forms here not the game or the shop itself

she would have made her own password for the game.  She would have to have a username and password to sign into the game.   GM may be able to help he find out her password so she can use the shop.

2 minutes ago, Lolabelle said:

she would have made her own password for the game.  She would have to have a username and password to sign into the game.   GM may be able to help he find out her password so she can use the shop.

yes she has one I just do not know it sadly I have someone looking into it but it is the weekend sadly...... I was hoping to  circumvent this  with sending her coins but I messed that up so I will wait

2 hours ago, RavenLure said:

It will not let me sent the coins to her

In order for your friend to receive silver/coins she must send you some item (woodscrap etc.) C.O.D. with the amount you agree to send her filled in at the mailbox attached to the item. Then when you are notified in game about receiving mail you just take the item from the mailbox and she is immediately sent the silver/coins amount. Simple.

=Ayes=

we did that but I figured out the amount wrong way off way too much .. LOL shrugs it is fine... I was not good at converting the coins ... tried to send it back could not .. now tried to do this with so mething else and it is taking over an hour

the sender should examine the mailbox to see the power of courier spell.  The higher the courier spell, the quicker the mail will come.  A very low Courier spell will take over an hour.

ok finally! geesh.. I need a drink.... of what I am not sure yet.. ok this book is closed for sending coins....thanks every one

I have paid premium for many people over the years, I just asked the person who needed premium to make a temporary password in game by using the /password command

Then I logged in into wurmonline shop on website with said character and temporary password and paid with my PayPal. When the account had premium I told them they could change back password to normal values.

Easy and quick solution.

What always works is if she can still log in, make an in-game support ticket in the Lost Password section and wait for response. A GM will respond to you and ask questions to make sure it's your account. They can change your e-mail and/or your password once they have confirmed it's yours. All this will be done within an hour and she will have full access again. After that it should be easy to figure out how to get yourselves prem on her account :) 

If can login then it easy to reset password on shop page, if forgot email type /changeemail to see what it is.