Sign in to follow this  
Pakawala

[WTS] Starter Character with good smithing skills [SOLD]

Account sold to Wsrich. He is a very trustable person, i highly recommend him for future trades! Thank you.

Edited by Pakawala
Update

You have gone a long way. I remember how you started :) Don't quit on us! :P 

As to the toon I'd say it's worth about 40-60 silver or euro. I'd shoot somewhere between these ends.

Thank you Erevorn! No I am definitely not thinking about quitting Wurm but planning to make a fresh start.

You've made a good start, why make a fresh start, just work on your existing char and take it in a new direction?

1 minute ago, solmark said:

You've made a good start, why make a fresh start, just work on your existing char and take it in a new direction?

That's an old habit, plus i'll have lots of coins with my new character but i'm still at the thinking phase.

Its a very basic starter character with only blacksmithing to its name. Body stats arent too bad either, but thats it. 25-45s depending on prem time and if any items come with.

32 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Its a very basic starter character with only blacksmithing to its name. Body stats arent too bad either, but thats it. 25-45s depending on prem time and if any items come with.

It has one and a half month prem time.