Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Statera (The ultimate WU experience)PvP/PvE

We welcome you to....

Statera Unlimited

CtDPFgQ.png

www.stateraunlimited.com

Your one stop shop for a full Wurm experience!

Statera is a PvE/PvP server for Wurm Unlimited based out of the U.S. We hope to be your one stop, everything experience to feed your Wurmian needs!

Statera is the Latin word for "balance". And that will be our daily goal as admins for you, our players.
We know it is hard to please everyone, but we can sure as hell try!

Please take a look around the site and lets get ready to have a ton of fun! Weekly News for week 1 is up and we are releasing Lux on July 9th!
Server Info & Rolandts custom content
    Server Settings                                                                              Custom Additions                                                                                                                                                                                                   * Ancient Ruins system                                                                                         
  • Traditional Skill System (No spam creation)
  • 5x Skill 3x Actions                                                                                                                * Foreign Caravans and Travelers                                                                                                            
  • 3x Breeding 3x Farming
  • 17k Creatures 30% Aggro                                                                                                    * Skill Scrolls                                                                                                                                            
  • 3x Combat
  • Start with 20 Skill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
  • Custom Content/Mods                                                                          Click here for more info on custom additions and our Mods
  • Seperate Gms for PvP/PvE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
  • Shop with limits preventing pay to win
  • Server Crossing enabled                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • Diety Spells Only
  • No Priest restrictions                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • Standard Deed Upkeep/purchase                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

And here are our custom Maps we are very proud of!

auction_timer_E1499612373.gif

Grand Opening for Lux (PvE) aimed for July 9th at 11am EST
Vex(PvP) will open 1 week following!

Please post below if you plan to be there, or PM me for any questions!

Edited by Rolandt

Many experienced players showing their faces at server open it seems :)

A week from tomorrow!

Looking forward to checking this out Rolandt, hoping to bring some friends with me as well!

I do have a couple questions...

1. The post above says launch is July 9th, however under Weekly News and Events on your website it says July 7th. Just looking for clarification as to which is correct so I can plan accordingly.

2. One of the mods you're implementing is Faster Mounts, does this mod also affect cart speed?  Another server I was on had cart speeds sped up and after using it for a little while, find that it is quite desirable.

3. I would suggest amending the Foundation Pack in your shop to contain a tool of choice rather than random one. I know I would be more inclined to purchase a pack if I knew what I was getting.

I like everything I am seeing and am looking forward to your launch!

Edited by Satch
  • Like 2

1. Thanks for catching that, the date we are aiming for is the 9th 

2. Yes everything will have a slight boost

3. I will change the wording but yes the foundation pack includes one 50 coc too of choice!

I am happy to see your interest and understand the 1st month will be some tweaking based on what we the GMs see and member response!

See you soon, we will achieve Statera!

Play on a server that has no activity? Or maybe the GM spawns his pay to win players free bridges? Come try Statera this weekend and be done with the rest!

Our Gms are all former major players and will be treating every person equal, not serving the pay to whine players.

Join our discord anytime before Sunday, say hello in General chat and receive a free item on opening day! (Click here)

Edited by Rolandt

Complaining about other servers P2W while running a cash shop...

Just saying.

• Like 1

I am not complaining about pay to win players, I am complaining about pay to whine players.

Cash shops are in place to produce money to continue adding to the server. Pay to whine = special treatment for those players.

But thanks for your very valuable input!

Edited by Rolandt

I was looking forward on playing on this server. But since the Owner is publicly trashtalking other servers (like Mythmoor) I think I will stay away from this server.
I don't want to play on a server which has Drama (started by the owner) even before it launches.

It's a shame :I

Statements like these will only hurt your server and not give it any benefits.

• Like 1

Nah it was an inside joke, but im sorry you feel that way I understand it could be taken that way so I removed it. 

There will be no drama, but I respect your opinion

Hello all

Im GOW (GodOfWar in full), the host of this server. I had Rolandt set this up as im not mutch of a forum guy. I'd like to let you know somethings about me.

I got about 4000 hours of experience in Wurm, mostly PvE. one of the things that bother me the most about WU is that the host can change or add mods at any time that can ruin someones experience completely.

Im just gonna give a small example. I was playing on a server before where i was one of the better casters with a lot of work to get where i was.

I went on a break form the game from a month or 2 and came back only to find that they removed the time between prayers and reduced the action duration. At that point i was in about 1500- 2000 hours on that server.

All of a sudden everyone was able to do the things i worked so long for in a matter of days. I Decided for myself that if i ever came to host a server i would never do this to any player that decided to play on my server.

Another thing is i dispite pay-to-win extremely. Im well aware that having a webshop might seem a bit contradicting, but the fact remains that we need to have income to keep this server going.

So we talked about this with my fellow gms. We want to be able to let people buy silver to make a deed, but we dont want them to buy the best gear they can from another player the same week they get started.

Thats why we are puting a limit on all the items in the shop that could be considered pay-to-win (talking about the silver, sleep powder and the booster pack).

The last thing i want to say is about the maps. I have made those heightmaps myself in photoshop and got a lot of good feedback on those. Why not use a auto-generated map you say?

I wanted these maps to be easy to ride trough, good accesability for ships and wagons as we are not planning on putting in portals. I find taking away the part of traveling in wurm a mistake.

We do have the movement speed mod so you can get around a bit faster on mounts, vehicles and ships. Having people traveling everywhere makes the jobs as breeders, shipbuilders and other vehicle makers keep their value.

As Rolandt said before, we are all about balance. We are not going to make anyones job useless by another mod later on. Once we lauch we will not change any setting unless we absolutely need to.

Edited by GOW
  • Like 1

The weekend is upon us..........

PvEers and PvPers alike, gather this week to begin a new journey on our PvE server, Lux!! PvP borders open 1 week after, get your skills up for the race for the crowns!

24 hrs, Q&A in Discord all day today with me from 12pm est to 5pm est. Hop in voice for any questions, or just type your Qs in general text chat!

(Using this to also thik of any last things we may have not of yet!)

Edited by Rolandt
Eastern Standard Time GMT -5

On 7/3/2017 at 1:04 PM, Omarr said:

I was looking forward on playing on this server. But since the Owner is publicly trashtalking other servers (like Mythmoor) I think I will stay away from this server.
I don't want to play on a server which has Drama (started by the owner) even before it launches.

It's a shame :I

Statements like these will only hurt your server and not give it any benefits.

@Omarr Joined Monday at 01:02 PM [Genuine account I'm sure (◔_◔) ]

None-the-less; Phew.  Glad to see a server GM speaking sincerely about not following the nepotistic or favoritism path/attitude of of other servers; doesn't seem to be trashtalk, but genuine interest in ones sense of cleanliness play.  Look forward to jumping on. 

Edited by Cik
Realization
  • Like 1

1 day to go.....

@Cik yes and he has not been on the forums since he made that post lol You will always have fans :)

Thanks for the support and see you out there!

Login is Called:

Statera Lux (Custom Content, 5x skill 3x actions PvP/PvE)

Clean and smooth first day, couple guys making real progress it seems. Lots of custom content to explore for and you can hop right on and ride horses!

Had a fantastic run out on Statera, old school skill grind with a boost to CR and some awesome custom content, nice work guys!

• Like 1

Our first Scroll of Skill was found tonight! Hoping to see more of you give it a shot!

With a few deeds popping up and some awesome adventures already had, Statera just needs you!

We are paid for the year on website and server, and will stay as long as we have a few players!

Dont lose your creations , come try Statera!

PvP map borders opens Sunday, with a first period. We are featuring Affinity tokiens, Scroll skills and Custom Creatures that drop loot!

All 4 kingdoms are up and running!

Edited by Rolandt

PvP border opening in 2 hrs

Anyone who logs in today gets a free sleep powder and spin on the gambling wheel! Sorry for the down times this weekend for reapiring our mods!

There are also unlocked boats along the inner rivers for those looking to hop over fast and grind away!

Perks for going to pvp

Addy Volcano

Affinity Tokens

Monument Park ( Refilled Merchant)

+ .5 CR against mobs