Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Statera (The ultimate WU experience)PvP/PvE

Enjoying this server so far, good response from support team.

Great pvp map, and player base seems to be rising.

Looking forward to seeing more people to fight on Vex!

[11:07:03] Randolph slain by Golzath Necroe Rosco

Caught them on a boat near JK starter deed, racezor got on horse and got away, Randolph was driving the boat.

Tomorrow 7/21 We will be doing some pretty cool stuff on both Vex and Lux.

Lux (PvE)- Special Custom Creature will be released into the wild and will contain a drop package and a rare bone! This creature will take everything Statera has to bring down! Check the website or discord tomorrow for details :)

Vex- (PvP)- The hunt for the Crown is on, each kingdom will have a respected chief of times past to hunt and kill for the crown! It will take a group effort so diplomacy will reign supreme!

Nessy is alive and the server is growing fast! Join today to be part of the foundation of Statera!

Custom Creatures with loot, Ruins to discover and raid and natives past, Skill Scrolls and Affinity tokens! More added monthly, come see us!

So many things to do, and places to explore. Active GMs with true passion for the direction of the server, come say hello today!

• Like 1

Big thanks this week to Solmark! So much help and not sure we would of made it through without you.

Lux map, now live and updated Hourly!

http://scofz.com/lux/

• Like 1

Lots going on every day! 

New Custom Creature for august is : Great White Shark

New Ruins for August include a Ancient Underground village and a Pirate Shipwreck!

Come see us today!

On 7/24/2017 at 7:10 PM, Rolandt said:

Big thanks this week to Solmark! So much help and not sure we would of made it through without you.

Lux map, now live and updated Hourly!

http://scofz.com/lux/

Thanks @Rolandt, I am just glad to be able to help with Server Admin and hosting. You've developed an excellent map and some innovative content, keep up the good work!

Edited by solmark
  • Like 1

All new to Pvp GoW stronghold, raidable by all, but in a risky position!

New ruins on PvE offer some great challenges and some new faces trickling in! 

Come visit today!

• Like 1

The lands of Statera had not been discovered more than a month and yet, time was here to gather and mount an offensive against a dreaded beast that plagued us all: Nessy, a Champion Sea Serpent rumored to have been observed to wield 65 body strength and ending many a jubilant new rowboat explorer’s first journey.

Fighters from Statera’s main continents, Lux and Vex, gathered, young and old, sporting whatever armor and weapons they could muster with this little time to perfect their craft.  Three sailboats of warriors left the Hub, Lux’s capital, three or four Staterans in each, but by the time we dropped our tents on the shore near Nessy, a forth had joined, and while the preparations were under way, dispatching scorpions, snakes, and even a Native Pirate, a fifth sailboat arrived.  Some even arrived by land, unperturbed by obstacles on their way, to join the fight: “The aged Ancient Boa is dead - distraction solved, moving on”, said Aristia. 

Fighting on land would have been challenging, but this beast was water-bound, and in a coordinated effort, 5 sailboats circled, veteran warriors traded places as tanks as needed, while all did their best to shield bash, and land as many hits as they could.

Ultimately, the beast fell, Nessy was no more.  The organizers of the hunt swiftly directed all to pick a random number and all filed to choose their share of the loot.  It was orderly, it was rewarding and above all it was the satisfaction of a job well done and a community coming together.

While it is unlikely that all warriors were accounted for, Sathal, Racezor, Randolph,  Aristia, Lathe, Justice, Solmark, Morrow, Guildarts, Wargasm and Outforjustice – Thank you all for a great time.

Nessy

Edited by Worfeus
  • Like 3

Great server. Great PVP community. If you ever wanted to try out PVP in wurm come give this server a try.

• Like 2

Server is hopping and lots of new stuff added weekly! We are not stopping till it is the perfect place to play!

We have around 15 active pvpers, and 20 active pvers, come join the fun!

Server is on fire, if you want to get in on the early pvp. give this place a chance. If you want a amazing PvE map to call home for your trades and skilling,give this place a chance!

Anyone looking for an enjoyable WU experience need look no further. Come and join us!

Is nobody prepared to end Necroe's JK dominance of the Hota?

Come and join us at Stateraunlimited.com

• Like 1

Dedicated Server paid up for another year. We are here to stay

Come and join us for some well balanced Wurm Unlimited fun

Edited by solmark

On 9/21/2017 at 2:16 PM, solmark said:

Dedicated Server paid up for another year. We are here to stay

Come and join us for some well balanced Wurm Unlimited fun

Except they closed the pvp server. After being told the server would not go anywhere i invested money into it via their cash shop. Sadly this server has turned into another one of those. Thanks for taking my money and running so to speak.

23 minutes ago, necroe said:

Except they closed the pvp server. After being told the server would not go anywhere i invested money into it via their cash shop. Sadly this server has turned into another one of those. Thanks for taking my money and running so to speak.

The server is going to be re-launched, it isn't going away. I've personally invested a great deal of money trying to make PVP work but for there is only so many hours in the day you can bang your head against a brick wall. We're going to offer more, not less but I perfectly understand that no PVP means some people will leave but I am not prepared to put my life on hold trying to make it work. The server is run at a loss, I swallow that because I am trying to make something different that people can enjoy. 

I respect your decision Necroe and wish you all the best for whatever else you do. I am also happy to refund any money spent in the shop after the point at which I took over for those people not willing to stay. We will also look at adding a PVP zone if enough people request it.

Edited by solmark