Sign in to follow this  
DiWorm

Unlimited stamina bug => Unlimited Skills learning

Hello everyone!

Today player show me one interesting situation.

Player start attack tiny creature (like cat/dog etc), after creature start attacking player - he target another crature behind the fence. The player must stand at the gate(If I understand everything correctly) and in defensive stance. With this -- player always in fighting and can train defensive stance, shields, weapons, main stats (body, str,stamina, mind speed etc) via afk coz stamina never down.

Schematically it looks like this:

z1Xkc63.png

If I have enough time, I'll try to shoot the video, but it will definitely not this week

UPD. m8s say me: It coz small creatures do self-stung ("bad moving") after this player regen full stamina... Dont have more information about this, but I think it's not right coz I can stay in game on week in afk and learn skills.

Edited by DiWorm

yes, however this is a WU only issue nowadays as the Online version has certain measures against it. However as the anti-cheating mechanics were removed from WU and it is up to the server owners to reintroduce them, you do not get to experience them in Unlimited.

So i doubt it'll be changed.

@lolmasterthat case was actually not about this specifically but about a worse version of this. this one still damages your armour, weapon and avatar health. the other version completely bypassed even this and made you invulnerable while still gaining skill. was fixed right after tho.