Sign in to follow this  
Kswords

Personal Goals

I was going to make a suggestion thread on changing the personal goals, but I decided to get a community discussion on it instead.

Personal Goals need to be within the realm of possibility without the Sorcery titles.

Some of the other goals need to be changed or fixed.

Becoming a Shadowmage is not a "personal goal" for me or the character I am playing.

I also heard that the "Defeat a player using a bow." goal is one that you actually have to kill the player with the bow itself, not an arrow.

9jFzvXq.png

Edited by Kswords
  • Like 5

The ascend to Demi god goal is a bit unrealistic too.

I have to make a fantastic item >.< people keep telling me this is doable and i shouldn't be so mad about it. I REMAIN MAD ABOUT IT.

• Like 3

As far as i know a rework is planned so its just a matter of being patient i guess.

Im trying really hard to be patient with my final bugged goal remaining :mellow:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I have to make a fantastic item >.< people keep telling me this is doable and i shouldn't be so mad about it. I REMAIN MAD ABOUT IT.

Same boat as you, I got Arch mage and Fantastic item.

As Sme said, changes to these are planned - they're just stuck behind needing a fix to stop them from shuffling for everyone whenever a new achievement is added

• Like 5

Yea on the first switch 2 new goals were added to mine, arch mage was still there and i had to redo two of the goals I already achieved l.  Now I have only 3 left arch mage become ruler of kingdom and slay 20 lava fiends. I believe lava fiend one is bugged because I've killed what seems like a million of them and nothing as of yet

6 hours ago, Nadroj said:

i told you its not hard. you have enough rock shards in your mountain to make a fantastic brick, you just gotta want it enough. make one for me too btw. >.>

3 hours ago, OceanRefuge said:

Yea on the first switch 2 new goals were added to mine, arch mage was still there and i had to redo two of the goals I already achieved l.  Now I have only 3 left arch mage become ruler of kingdom and slay 20 lava fiends. I believe lava fiend one is bugged because I've killed what seems like a million of them and nothing as of yet

Check on the achievement tab for the achievement for killing them, will tell you exactly how many you have killed.

1 minute ago, necroe said:

Check on the achievement tab for the achievement for killing them, will tell you exactly how many you have killed.

Surely he'd have killed 20....surely!?

Edited by Nadroj
Made myself look dumb because i am

1 hour ago, necroe said:

those are broken, for unicorns and deer anyways, my counter has not moved in 2 years