Sign in to follow this  
Jonydowy

New Spell for Fo

Would be nice to add a new Fo spell(or to any other priest for that matter) that allows us to stop crops turning in to weeds after the last stage of growing,that could be forever or for a period time(6 months maybe?) and said crops wont be harvestable  and will only serve the purpose of creating a nice looking farm area without the headache of keeping an eye on it and replating.

I'm not much of a farmer but would love to have a such area on my deed and look at it while i pass by would,would be a nice feeling.

• Like 4

Enchanting farm tile with path of love, like grass and tree that would create enchanted farm tile which is not harvestable but never leave curent stage(or autoreplant itself, still enchanted and not harvestable for more dynamic look) might be better?

That would work too..the method is not that important as long as it gets it done and is accessible to everyone

6 hours ago, kochinac said:

Enchanting farm tile with path of love, like grass and tree that would create enchanted farm tile which is not harvestable but never leave curent stage(or autoreplant itself, still enchanted and not harvestable for more dynamic look) might be better?

Love already has a lot of love. Give Fo some love. I already turned my Fo priest into a player god but i still feel Fo should get some love.

4 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Love already has a lot of love. Give Fo some love. I already turned my Fo priest into a player god but i still feel Fo should get some love.

Why should just Fo get new spell? Religion needs total overhaul in any case, adding couple new spells is poor fix... I just thinks that proposed functionality fits more path of love and enchanting tile functionality that already exists more than in a spell set. And probably would be easier to implement that way..

Just now, kochinac said:

Why should just Fo get new spell? Religion needs total overhaul in any case, adding couple new spells is poor fix... I just thinks that proposed functionality fits more path of love and enchanting tile functionality that already exists more than in a spell set. And probably would be easier to implement that way..

I agree, but Love path is already good enough. If i had to choose a place, it would be with FO