Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Priest who can preform Genesis?

I have a lamb that needs  a priest to preform Genesis... he is born with an illness as a trait... I am in the GlassHollow area... non of my friends priests can preform this... Send me a PM. thank you.

You'll need a Fo-priest(es) for that. Might ask around in-game, but expect them to ask for payment. I believe the fee is 1S, however, I might be mistaken about that. Another option is to post it as offer in the trade channel; including the money you're prepared to pay. I'm quite sure players will reply to it. Although not all replies might be friendly. ;)

Thorin :)

1 hour ago, Legios said:

I'd just kill it, not worth it.

thank you for your opinion but it is one I do share. We all have our own ways of living in Wurm.. there is no correct way.. 

I turned of trade chat... I will just keep asking around. I asked in GL freedom chat the other day. This was the only place I got any replies..

I have an alt was not going to use it maybe she will be a priestess to take care of my animals.. for such events.. in the future.

I think Nacho can cast this as well if I recall correctly.   I hope you find someone that can cast it for you

47 minutes ago, Pashka said:

I think Nacho can cast this as well if I recall correctly.   I hope you find someone that can cast it for you

thank you  Pashka..I been looking into the gods .. they need to be at a  certain level ..  I know of someone who is Nacho priest but not  high enough or skilled enough ...

If no-one does it before I'm back (Monday) you could make a trip down south and I'll do the cast for free (Linton area).

Im at D16. In the little crater with water there is Blissful Folly. If you can make it there, I can cast genesis. Just make sure to check that I'm online since I've got odd play hours.

the thing is I would make the trips.. but this illness effects the muscles of the  lamb.. 

But I will keep  you both in mind.. thank you.

Ok I got a priestess and  my little lamb is healed.. thank you!

• Like 1