Sign in to follow this  
ReaperPhx

Email change

Good morning all! My old email account for my login "Not for this account", but for PhxReaper is no longer active. So 5 days ago I went to change my user email. It said it was sending me an email for validation and I never recieved any. I selected resend 4 times since and still nothing. And yes I checked my spam folder. It should be sending it to jasonpleblanc@hotmail.com. Please help.

I suggest you log in and raise a ticket with the GMs with the /support command. If you do not have access to that character, it's worth seeing if creating a new character works and the email for that goes through, and you can raise a /support with that.

I can login into the game just fine. I just can't login into the forums with my original account info that I would like to keep. Do I still go to GM?

If you are trying to change your email for your forum account, maybe wait until the forum has been serviced.  Try again on the weekend. Then contact the forum admin  Firestarter. 

Edited by Lolabelle

Would you mind trying again to see if it comes through now. Make sure you check your spam folder too.

If it doesn't, or ends up in your spam folder, please let us know.

Oh it did go to my spam folder by the way. Not the other times, lol. But this time.