Sign in to follow this  
Batta

DONE! - Multiple Deeds, Same Player

Done!  The GM Deed Maker mod by Cuddles now does this!  

-----------------------------------------------------

I would love a server side mod that allows players to have multiple deeds at the same time. It would ideally be GM configured:

- how many deeds each player can have

- max size of each deed and/or max size of all deeds combined

- minimum number of tiles between the deeds one player has (to prevent them from just having multiple deeds side by side)

When playing alone, or with few players, it would be so great to have this so I don't have to have an alt for every single deed.  Would also be useful for GM deeding the spawn towns.  

Edited by Batta
  • Like 2

In this mod you can change max deeds but per steamid.

You can change max deed size

10 hours ago, MrLolan said:

In this mod you can change max deeds but per steamid.

You can change max deed size

Thanks, I do have this mod now, and it's great. Although it still requires that we create an alt for each new deed, it's great to at least be able to restrict number of deeds per Steam ID, as well as max deed size.  

So we can definitely work around the problem, by just giving the existing deed to an alt and then using the skilled toon to go deed a new location.  Not quite what we were wanting, but a pretty good alternative.   :-)

Edited by Batta

It wouldn't be a simple mod to change the game to allow the same character to be the mayor of multiple settlements due to the database structure and coding. Adding stuff to the database is one thing, changing the existing structure of the tables would open up the possibility of too many bugs.

worth pointing out that its only multiple deeds for GMs - normal players cant do it