Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Deed tile lay out in world.

Not sure how to title this post but it is when you make a deed or extend an existing one and you need to go through trees brush or it sits at an on angle cause the road runs  in a weird way... ya.. confusing.. Anywhoo.. you know when you put your mouse over the tile? Well my idea is this.... Green out like for a deeded tile and Blue for a perimeter tile. I like to walk my borders but sometimes can be difficult.. for me any way...

( lets keep this on topic ) Good idea can it be done?

• Like 3

It's an interesting option for people to turn on and off if they wish, but it would be a huge impact on immersion to have magic lines marking out squares.  As it is, I turn off the highlight on mouseover quite often because it removes some of the jarring reality.

+1 if it's an option you have to enable

-1 if it's forced on us

22 hours ago, Seriphina said:

It's an interesting option for people to turn on and off if they wish, but it would be a huge impact on immersion to have magic lines marking out squares.  As it is, I turn off the highlight on mouseover quite often because it removes some of the jarring reality.

+1 if it's an option you have to enable

-1 if it's forced on us

I do agree with you it should be an option...to turn on and off when needed.

I've thought about this more and I feel like it would create a shortcut for people looking to loot/destroy anything not nailed down.  It would be so easy to enable this and see that a fence is 1 tile beyond a deed border and bash the fence to let out the animals or reach some other goodies.  So, I think I should specify that this option should only be able to apply to the boundaries of the village of which you are a member.

• Like 3

Looting is going to happen.. mostly happens with disbanded deeds....but they could just go and right click on a tile... and see..  This would just apply to your own deed.. not to any once else deed.. like I would not be able to see my neighbors. .unless I walked up to the tile... and right clicked and examined it. So it would just do what is YOUR deed and what is not...not not count perimeter tiles. My idea also would make it easier as to where your deed ended so you can put up fences.... 

As to looting..  One has to make sure deed settings  are secure.. not sure if there are differences between pvp and pve servers..

I think this would be great, would save a lot of clicking on tiles in order to find out if they are still on deed or not.

• Like 1

Still would like to see this happen.. or some version of it.

I likes, beats doing a "fake resize" to make the markers pop.