Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

NEXA - The Alliance of North-East Xanadu

Bump to the great alliance! :)

Also check out Summerholt Fall Festival organised by NEXA alliance!

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 1

Bump for the great alliance! New year has started with several projects coming along throughout the community, make sure to tune in. :) 

We are still looking for new members to join our alliance! :) We are super active and you can always find someone to chat with!

Also updated information on the first post. ;) 

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 1

NEXA is soon starting a sermon group! Get your priests ready for the group starting most likely next week!

We are starting a sermon group today! Make sure to bring your priest for faith boosting. :) Free meals provided!

Cant recommend these guys enough. Even those times when I am not in Xanadu, I am primarily NEXA. Come grow with the best guys Wurm have to offer 

• Like 2

Was with Amish Estates for some time and started up my own deed recently called Mad King's Landing, can I join the alliance?

Of course, just hit a PM in game with me, JackJones, Olafhairybreeks, Aniceset, Fatynoob or Mello and we can invite you in. :) 

Edited by Kadmint

I've been on Exo since day 1. I'm ready to move. Anyone have a boat that can haul my 7 toons over to you guys? I'll pay

I can do it, should be online in a couple hours on Xan. Dm me around then, CrazyDad 

@Calgar I can join in with a knarr if you have a lot of stuff to move... let me know.

We still have space for more lovely people don't be shy!

I need an invite (again!). I went back to my spot :D

Who's active late US to chuck me an invite? I'll sail to you!

6 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I need an invite (again!). I went back to my spot :D

Who's active late US to chuck me an invite? I'll sail to you!

If you have some karma to spend for a town portal it'd be much faster to get summoned by a priest, there are a few capable priests to summon you for a quick invite.

@Alyeska @rapidron @Xallo are your best bets for that. I could summon, too, but I'm a Europeasant so we'll likely miss eachother during the week.

On 3/6/2019 at 4:47 AM, Angelklaine said:

I can sail, I dont mind. Just need to know where to :P

IF you havent already gotten back in.. Most in the alliance are still settled right around Summerholt. Im not usually on late, but if you message me here with a time you need I can try and make accommodations

I have been busy lately with my independence deed doing sermons so havent been in Xanadu the last couple days. I'll see if I can get a hold of Xallo and Alyeska when I get back or hit up JJ. We'll see :)

Thanks for keeping in touch @Aniceset

I don't know if I should be posting here, but I'd love to join any villages that might be recruiting for this. 

I'm not back yet, per se, but near the end of this month I'll be coming back with a 95 Channeling Vynora. More than happy to try and help out anyone that might need it, long as I can get some things to sac for favors and what not!