Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

NEXA - The Alliance of North-East Xanadu

Hello there @Jotz!

I'm certain that we have a spot for you, at least in Amish Estates. :) It is managed by JackJones and several others, you can find the link about Amish Estates on the first post in this very topic. Hopefully we find a suitable place for you to stay!

Edited by Kadmint

12 hours ago, Jotz said:

I don't know if I should be posting here, but I'd love to join any villages that might be recruiting for this. 

I'm not back yet, per se, but near the end of this month I'll be coming back with a 95 Channeling Vynora. More than happy to try and help out anyone that might need it, long as I can get some things to sac for favors and what not!

Hey Jotz-ey,

Love to have you back! Things are a bit slow, but I'm sure we can get you on somewhere. If not AE, I can take you on my deed that is geared to generate lots of favor with a little effort (~500 tiles for corn).

• Like 1

Hello! I just moved back to Xanadu and have just formed my deed: Atlantica.

I am located at 7705, -1576 on the community map.

I set my deed up and moved here less than a week ago, so my deed is still rather undeveloped, but I would be most interested in alliance chat!

PS I used to be a citizen of Amish Estates around a year and a half ago when I was learning the game and still very green. Took a long break, and now I am back and striking out on my own!

Edited by Baeowulf

Hey I'm getting back into wurm and right now im located around Dagger Lake. I have some good skills especially fighting and I'm looking to join NEXA and somewhere to stay!