Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Chaos Tabards on Freedom

I'm a firm believer of PvP and Freedom remaining separate, and when you're on Freedom your kingdom is Freedom Isles.

• Like 1

+1

As long as it doesn't change gameplay on freedom i'd say let it be. On top of that more cosmetics can be fun.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joelle said:

I'm a firm believer of PvP and Freedom remaining separate, and when you're on Freedom your kingdom is Freedom Isles.

Do you PVP at all?(Honest question)

Personally, I represent my kingdom wherever I am, that doesn't mean I want to PVP on Freedom... which is, you know, impossible. 

Don't see how tabards on Freedom will really hurt anyone. 

Off-Topic:
Frankly, I think tabards should be kingdom specific items like wagons instead of a generic item. 
With tabards able to be stolen and worn it would open some cool possibilities for "spy stuff."
Also would be fun to make a pile of enemy tabards like a kill count. :P

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 1:54 PM, Matholameu said:

Off-Topic:
Frankly, I think tabards should be kingdom specific items like wagons instead of a generic item. 
With tabards able to be stolen and worn it would open some cool possibilities for "spy stuff."
Also would be fun to make a pile of enemy tabards like a kill count. :P

Rather see there be a check or variable set for your character that only allows you to wear the tabard of the Chaos alliance you are part of.  Prevent people representing when they are not part of the Chaos alliance.

• Like 1

+1 iff they can only be worn by members of that kingdom.

Otherwise it needs -1ing so hard that rolf will wake up in the middle of the night screaming "all the -1!"

• Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 8:17 PM, Etherdrifter said:

+1 iff they can only be worn by members of that kingdom.

Otherwise it needs -1ing so hard that rolf will wake up in the middle of the night screaming "all the -1!"

My sentiments exactly.  We have banners, flags and wagons to make money.

• Like 1

+1 to tabards, also screw "economy" let us make all items of all kingdom or transform all items to freedom design

+1  only if the guard towers guards also get the change.

As for getting freedomer players over to choas. good luck with that.

Till they come up with a solution to off line raiding. You wont get many freedomer's there.

On 6/23/2017 at 10:24 PM, nicedreams said:

Why is Chaos part of Freedom then.  It seems like the Dev's (I guess mainly Rolf) have shunned it from the rest of the world and making Epic seem better.  They get multiple servers and cool stuff.  We get...............the finger.  Make Chaos worth more than just one server separated from the rest.

Because epic is where the true pvper's go. No hiding on freedom to skill up or get goodies... :)

You are right, they should just get rid chaos B)

I'd rather only have people in the chaos kingdom be able to wear their tabards on other freedom servers.  Not something that can be sold and used by someone not in the alliance.

I get what you are coming from.  but, simple solution is stop selling them then on the open market.

Remember it's an sandbox. your free to do build ext what you like.

As you and other have agreed players on freedom shouldn't wear these items.

In say this. Maybe the mailing system need to be revamped. meaning you can not mail on chaos nor can mail come from freedom. In so doing id you can others feel that freedomer's should not have these items. then get out of your keeps and patrol the boarders to freedom.   

Now that's only 1/2 fixed. Of course you dont want freedomers to wear them on freedom once the item is on freedom. 

Maybe let them wear it, but there is a risk with wearing them.... Once equipped it can not be unequipped.  Unless they go to chaos, And on that kingdoms soil of the or where it once was. Can they removed it. Or if they never leave freedom they run the risk of randomly being teleport to chaos on that kingdoms soil. At any set time day or night. It's fully random, Could be 1 week could be a 6 month who knows. And if that player is offline when the timer ticks. They will simply log in on chaos on that kingdoms soil.

Side note: to avoid abuse to the system if a player is kicked from a kingdom the tabard will simply unequip.

So let them wear it... you'll see them sooner or later XD

Just one idea.

Edited by gorgian