Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

Stormshield Alliance recruitment

Hello everyone,

because at times we don't like talking to ourselves, the Stormshield Alliance is recruiting new villages in the SW quadrant of Xanadu.

The idea behind this alliance is to provide a community where people do not feel like they are playing alone, where larger projects can be worked together on and where you can just chat with someone else during the 'boring' parts of grinding

Alliance Rules

1. Be respectful to other alliance colleagues but also to people outside the alliance
  2. Never take something that does not belong to you without making sure you are allowed to
  3. Take ownership of your villagers - you are responsible to make sure your villagers abide by the alliance rules as well. If you cannot control your villagers your deed will be excluded from the alliance
  4. Quite a few members find excessive swearing bothersome, so please, refrain from such chat behavior

Who are we looking for?

1. Beginners or veterans alike that have the 'I will do it myself' mentality and do not want/ask for handouts
  2. Mature adults at least 18+ (as people can be adults by age, but not mature in any other way) - couples welcome!

Easily offended people, or people that take things personally need not apply

I hope to be able to welcome you in our alliance soon!

Please feel free to post here, send me a forum or in-game PM (Thorakkanath) if you would like to join and feel that you fit the description :) 

Thor,

King of Thunderstorm Keep

Stormshield Alliance