Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Champion hell creatures and lava fiends

Please, introduce these. Doesn't matter if you make a lair for them or just let them randomly spawn with conditions, either way would be nice. By the way, don't hell scorps crawl out from the same lair as regular scorps? Regulars can have conditions...

• Like 2

+1 to any new creatures :) (also champ dogs and deer back please)

+1

Scorp stone doesn't spawn hell scorps sadly, only normal scorps. We need lairs for every creature.

+1 yes please!! We need more champions :D Champ hell hounds, lava fiends and hell scorpions would be awesome, though if I had to pick one new champion animal, I'd throw my weight behind champion tortoises :)

And a definite yes to champ dogs and deer, please please please...

Edited by Attenia

8 hours ago, faty said:

+1 to any new LAND creatures :) (also champ dogs and deer back please)

Added the important bit, but otherwise yes.

I don't think there would be any problem with  more sea creatures if they could be tamed or dominated. If that's not going to be the case, then absolutely, only land creatures. It may be nice to change it so that the current sea creatures can be tamed/dominated, to give them a better role in the game :)

+1 Would be fun to fight. And add a new element of fear to spelunking. :P

1 hour ago, Attenia said:

I don't think there would be any problem with  more sea creatures if they could be tamed or dominated. If that's not going to be the case, then absolutely, only land creatures. It may be nice to change it so that the current sea creatures can be tamed/dominated, to give them a better role in the game :)

Interesting, but I can only see issues with having sea life tamed or dominated. Having it leave the sea would be a huge immersion breaker (get it?) but without the tamed creature leaving the sea, there'd be little point that I can see. I'd far prefer them to focus on land creatures that people can easily interact with.

11 minutes ago, Delakar said:

Interesting, but I can only see issues with having sea life tamed or dominated. Having it leave the sea would be a huge immersion breaker (get it?) but without the tamed creature leaving the sea, there'd be little point that I can see. I'd far prefer them to focus on land creatures that people can easily interact with.

I wouldn't suggest that they be allowed to leave the sea, apart from the ones that already can like seals and crabs, etc. If they could be tamed/dominated, I'd love to dig an aquarium for them and keep them as pets or breed them in the water. If people would prefer land champs, though, I'm not that fussy - I just want more tameable animals! Particularly champion dogs and tortoises :) Making spiders and lava spiders tameable would be almost as good as dolphins and octopi...

Edited by Attenia

4 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

+1

So tiny, is that supposed to be half a plus one? Plus .5 or something? :P