Sign in to follow this  
Ravenoffaith

Willing to buy Halberd.....

Current: 

Rare Iron Halberd of 73QL
[10:06:58] It is enchanted with Animal's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards animals.
[10:06:58] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [73]
[10:06:58] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [52]
[10:06:58] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [77]"

I'm looking to purchase a better one or one of equal value, rarity does not matter, just looking to add to my collection.

65.86ql Iron Halberd
Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [51]
Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [61]
Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [76]
Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [73]

Dunno if that counts for much

Im willing to pay good money for ones that are more badass than my current one. Again rarity is not an issue. :P

On 6/20/2017 at 3:27 AM, Ravenoffaith said:

Thats not too bad, whats the price on it? 

I have no clue, never tried to sell it before, will find out. Can probably get it imped a bit higher.

i got a rare one at summerholt docks in that merchant for 8s i belive it is   rare 86ql forget enchants