Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

[FIXED] Cave ceilings, show mine floor messages

Ok this is new underground issue.

When I (or my alt or other citizen) examine a 'cave ceiling' tile, it shows the message for what would normally show up for it's associated mine floor tile. If the floor tile is reinforced, the message we all get when examining the ceiling tile is :

"[06:49:25] You see a cave floor has been reinforced with thick wooden beams and metal bands."

In that case, if they try to mine that ceiling tile, they get the following message (because they do not have the 'add/remove reinforcement'): "[06:54:11] This action is not allowed here, because the tile is on a player owned deed that has disallowed it."

When any of us cursor over the ceiling tile, the pop up cursor over message still says "Cave ceiling".

So there. The problem is the game thinks we are trying to mine out the reinforced floor tile, when we are actually trying to mine up on a ceiling tile.

When the mayor (who does have 'add/remove reinforcement' permission) tries to mine up on such a ceiling (has reinforced floor underneath it), the mayor's attempt mines normally up and the ceiling will lift normally.

Can you repair this ceiling tile thing. It has been a problem for us in Cornersville on Independence server for last day or so. It may have been a problem longer that that. I am not sure when this issue 1st came up. Just we noticed it here when my citizen tried to mine the ceiling on a tile that had a reinforced floor.

Thanks your time :-)

Verified and added to the bug list.  Thanks for your report.