Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

WTB Fantastic materials(help me achive my characters personal goal)

Very recently i checked my personal goals and found out one of them is to make fantastic item, so i thought why not to try :) Therefor I want to try buying all your fantastic materials that are laying around :D  I don't have any list of items and pricing for now, but general rule of tumb is if it's fantastic, full weight and it can be used to create something by attaching no matter how uselles final product is i want it :) Although usefelness of item that can be made by it will determine how much i'm willing to pay for it.

Pls message me ingame or here (same name) with your offers :)

i have a current auction going for a fantastic rope tool if you want it please check 

13 hours ago, Zambie said:

i have a current auction going for a fantastic rope tool if you want it please check 

He's looking for materials to make his own fantastic item, not for previously fantastic ones. 

the goal is still technically there to complete for now

Lol, wasn't expecting this thread to be alive again :D Yeah as the folks above said, was looking to complete my personal goal before update, but after update it was replaced so no need for it. Congrats on your fantastic ropetool @Zambie, it fills my heart with joy to see that is made out of oak :)