Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

WSA: PvP ban and cave dwelling locks

6 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

I cant PvP and i cant skill my weapon or skill my butcherin, or archery becouse i cant go to enemy teritory. Developer do nothink about this bug. So why i cloud love them or respect them? When they do somethink in dhis game i can like them and respect. For now, they are trolls, who try destroy weekend not only me, but all players in Chaos.

Whats your character name?

1 minute ago, Threap said:

I'm pretty sure his toon is "kingtroll" :P

• Like 1

Alright, be nice.

I know why you're asking for his name. ;) Get back to breaking things for me to fix!

2 minutes ago, Threap said:

Looks like you are in EBO, the second least active PMK on chaos. and you are ###### talking the devs because you cant PVP. See you at the next HOTA I guess......

• Like 1

If i find some bugs(i find someone) i dont post them or report them becosue this is not my work. Threap, i dont said you, for one reason..... But ok, if you all be glad, becouse be safe in your deed, ok. i dont need, kill some one, but meaby i want build some guard tower, or archer tower, or go hunting in enemy teritory? And i cant. But ok, your choice play in server when you cant play xD End this post. I end with Wurm, go play with better Devo who knows how to fix bug

Edited by Hawkinson

1 minute ago, Hawkinson said:

If i find some bugs(i find someone) i dont post them or report them becosue this is not my work. Threap, i dont said you, for one reason..... But ok, if you all be glad, becouse be safe in your deed, ok. i dont need, kill some one, but meaby i want build some guard tower, or archer tower, or go hunting in enemy teritory? And i cant.

Well I'm done on this. 

Last thing: If we don't report bugs, how the heck can we expect them to be fixed? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

If i find some bugs(i find someone) i dont post them or report them becosue this is not my work. Threap, i dont said you, for one reason..... But ok, if you all be glad, becouse be safe in your deed, ok. i dont need, kill some one, but meaby i want build some guard tower, or archer tower, or go hunting in enemy teritory? And i cant.

Your problem is you want a AAA game.  Wurm Online is not a AAA game.  It is a community game not built by a large company that just wants our money.  So you probably need to find another game.  Like I always say.  Good luck finding a game like Wurm that can do it better.  This what you get.  Either be cool with it or find another game.

Knowing you represent Ebo it makes me think a lot less of Ebo going forward.  Can't believe Ebo let a guy like this in your kingdom.

Promise last post this time.  *sits on hands*

@nicedreamsthat was not nice.. do not kick chaos players.. kill them instead..B):ph34r:

All I'm saying is.. you made a new 'friend' of sorts.. just find him on the battlegrounds next time :)

Make lemonade.;)

Nicedreams i dont want AAA game, i know what Wurm it is, it pgood game, with good community, that why i play this game, but i need play with Work game, not with always bugged or off game. Last time we have 3 days offline(devo foult), then now bug in Chaos, waht next. Yes im from Ebo, im not troll, but i dont have more time for playing, so if i log in to Wurm, i want play, you understand? If i must i leave Ebo, and leave Wurm, but we see.

I take this back. Feel free to delete this post. 

Edited by Matholameu

Last time we have 3 days offline(devo foult)

The devs didn't take a road trip to beat up a dns server, and it was something you could fix yourself.

2 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

then now bug in Chaos

Woah a bug in a sandbox game, yes games have bugs, and when you update things there's the potential to break things that relied on what you updated. 

19 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

If i find some bugs(i find someone) i dont post them or report them becosue this is not my work.

It's not anyones work, but reporting bugs to the devs helps them get fixed faster/lets them know what's actually bugged. 

25 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

go play with better Devo who knows how to fix bug

I think my grandma that can barely open a web browser has a better understanding of game development than you do. Do you think they just press the 'fix bug' button or something? every single game ever will have hundreds of bugs, and adding features makes more bugs.

• Like 1

Yea i know that. And no i dont think they press the ,,fix bug" button, but i belive they have some exppirience with fixed bug, so if they cant, then dont be Devo. And i dont report bug, becous this is not my work, this work Devo. And ,,The devs didn't take a road trip to beat up a dns server, and it was something you could fix yourself." This is only Devo foult, an ejst we can fixet self, but dont work for everyne. For me thi dont work, so i be offline 3 days. And sorry for my hate, but im very fast irritate  and some times i dont think when i write. But still, i cant play in Wurm today and probyly tommorow, becouse bug dont be fixed so i cant go hunting, or build something.

Yea i know that. And no i dont think they press the ,,fix bug" button, but i belive they have some exppirience with fixed bug, so if they cant, then dont be Devo. And i dont report bug, becous this is not my work, this work Devo. And ,,The devs didn't take a road trip to beat up a dns server, and it was something you could fix yourself." This is only Devo foult, an ejst we can fixet self, but dont work for everyne. For me thi dont work, so i be offline 3 days. And sorry for my hate, but im very fast irritate  and some times i dont think when i write. But still, i cant play in Wurm today and probyly tommorow, becouse bug dont be fixed so i cant go hunting, or build something.

For the love of god, improve your English a bit.English isn't my mother language but your sentences are pain to eyes. As for your comments, i know it's frustrating, I my self can be short tempered and can have high expectations, but this game improved so much lately, and stuff is doing great job so i think your comments are unfair and off the place. Counter argumenting your every post would be too tiring though.

• Like 3