Sign in to follow this  
Mickaell

WTB toon-body stats+sotg

Hi. I'm currently looking into buying an account for myself. 

---Here is a list of things i am looking to find in that account : 

Spoiler

Body stats : This is the most important thing i want. At the very least i would like an account that has over 35 body strengh, if that is not possible, at least over 30 body+bs.

>Meditation : This is the second most important thing. I'm looking at SOTG , but also, maybe, hate accounts of over level 7, that is if the body stats can make up for the loss in damage reduction.

>Playtime : This is not that important but it would be a plus i would say :).

>Combat skills : By this i do not mean 70 fighting skill, because that you can get in one day, i know , because ive done it. A toon with over 75fs, over 70 shield/weapon would be nice, but its not required, what im trynna say is that this won't weigh up the price much since its not a primary concern for me :).

>Faith : I only put this here because the only viable faith i would be looking at is Smeagain. If its on anything else, it won't help me, ill just take it as "0" and reset it to smeg.

Ok thats a long list of dema

Edited by Mickaell

For anyone looking into this, please keep in mind that other games TOS may prohibit such a trade.

I noticed you remove the list of things you had to offer for such an account.  I know you have more than before, say a few hota statues, smc, etc?  Just curious if you'll trade those for an account that you can use to anonymously enter a kingdom to screw them over.

This person try buy new account becouse he have bar reputation here. Dont trust him.