Sign in to follow this  
Clasin

Boat is not decaying

Hello.

As title says, the boat near my deed doesn't take damage since 4 months. This boat had about 50 dmg but someone repaired so I decided to wait longer (I want to get rid of it since it isn't mine and owner doesn't play for years) 

Loggs:

Logging started 2017-02-12

[15:58:54] It has a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets and one mast with a square yard sail. At insufficient wind it is rowed with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. It is locked with a lock of okay quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 7.1204095, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Anarquico, has been etched in the stern.

Today: 
[10:32:55] It has a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets and one mast with a square yard sail. At insufficient wind it is rowed with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. It is locked with a lock of okay quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 7.12041, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Anarquico, has been etched in the stern.

Actually it is. Someone have repaired it. But I'd like to point out that it takes decay ticks very rarely. My boats take dmg ticks more often than this one. 

• Like 1

Boats no longer decay ON deed, if it's in perimeter it will decay slightly faster. (I've witnessed this, as I purposely put mine just in my perimeter since I'm a shipbuilder and purposely want it to decay a bit more so I can do repair-work for skill.)

I'm pretty sure this also means that other people's boats that are on your deed won't decay either. If it slow decayed/ticked at all, it's possibly because we had a few extra decay glitch ticks that struck things that weren't supposed to recently...

Boats off deed take very little decay.  If it is in your perimeter, you might put a fence around it so noone else can repair it.