Sign in to follow this  
kristof

Cave mine entrtance bug

went to walk into mine on deed fell thru floor into a collapsed room area. cant see which way to mine to get out of it.  A good quality vein iron onside a utmost on the other and stone on the other two sides. 

if you know where it is, I would say maybe to suicide out of it and then try to mine back in to get your stuff. 

You can submit an ingame ticket. They will help u get out of there. Otherwise suicide, or karma teleport.

Also, I don't think this is a client bug. Not if u are actually stuck in a mine area. Not sure, but if u actually feel thru the floor and are stuck in a mine somewhere.. it may be a Server issue.

Oh what may have happened... maybe u just had one of them one in a thousand cave ins behind you. Trapped you in a mine. Either way, in game support ticket, and I'm sure they would help get u out of there.

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

On 6/14/2017 at 2:03 AM, kristof said:

went to walk into mine on deed fell thru floor into a collapsed room area. cant see which way to mine to get out of it.  A good quality vein iron onside a utmost on the other and stone on the other two sides. 

You just had a Fantastic roll of bad luck. -.-