Sign in to follow this  
mrzodiac

Make my Bricks - And Like It [filled- close]

Looking for a beginning player to make bricks and possibly mine. This would be a great opportunity to work towards a premium account. All accommodations provided: food & shelter. Will pay based upon production. I intend to have thousands of shards that need to be completed. I will pay based upon completion NOT final sale.

My only restriction: your movement off deed will be limited when i am off-line for safety / production purposes.

Update June 14th, 2017: Looking for at least a weekly contract/agreement. renewable.

Message me @ Mrzodiac

Edited by mrzodiac
  • Like 1

I am indeed looking for work,  but I am a part of a village already,  around J11 on the Xandu server. If you are nearby, I could supply the labor. I would include the rough location your at,  maybe a general 'south eastern part of Independence ' for example. 

Also,  what do you meant by you will pay by completion not final sale? How I would interpret that is,  you will pay based on speed an or ql, but you are advertising to newbies who can do neither,  except maybe speed if they are committed and your guidelines are not too strict. 

I think he means he will pay you once you make the bricks, instead of after he is able to resell them