Sign in to follow this  
jasminth

Sea Serpent spotted

Approximately two days ago, we were crossing servers into Xanadu, and came head on into this huge black humped sea creature. T26

It was sitting there out in the water. Meanwhile, I had no idea what it was...until it began chasing us!! :o:blink: 

Lucky for us we had gale force winds and a runed Knarr that hit 31.31 KM/per Hr to outrun the beast.

https://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Sea_serpent

This creatures head was huge and towered over the back end of the knarr when chasing us.

Eridil and I got not injures from it as it never got a hit in. It did say it was hungry :lol:

• Like 1

I captured and penned one on Xanadu, int he big central lake, below Greymead.  I sailed around at 8km/h in very light winds, while it chased me for about an hour.  I was still working on my pool to capture it, so I needed time... I got bit a few times, but mostly misses.  Hard to hit a moving target and all.  I don't think it matters too much your speed, just keep moving! :)

I remember fighting one of these few months ago.  Had to get help.  These things are very tough to fight.  They are super fast also.  I had my sailboat going 30km/h and couldn't out run the thing.  I had to jump on land 20 minutes later and run for the hills to drop aggro.

I might be inclined to search for this again. :P

• Like 1

Awesome Ty for information I hope he is still swimming around. !