Sign in to follow this  
murda

riding tamed/doninated animals

Raiding tamed animal is quite useless in game, when animal get fast few hits its over. There will be nice to set some defense state according loyal level a get hits same as horse.

have you ever gotten armor for the pet you mounted? I suggested chain armor for all tamable animals to combat this.

But armor solve nothing. Tamed bear hold approx 1 min alive in rift. There should be some defence state according loyality. If loyal lvl will be over 15, then appear menu, which get pet defence state and riding dmg will be equival as horse.

I agree, armour doesn't stop pets taking damage, and then they just move more slowly, which makes running away harder every second. Personally I think it should be changed that when you mount a pet, it ceases to attract attacks from other animals. Maybe there can be a setting where you specify if you want your pet to attack aggros that attack you, thus putting it at risk of taking damage, or if you want it just to stay out of fights.

• Like 1

yee, i think so. Some menu for tammed/dominated creature to get more stages. it seems huge deal for using another mount aminals in battle

well -.5 to the OP, more options to control your pets, more armors for pets should be enforced. Im pretty sure theres a defense boost as an animal husbandry trait, and if theres isn't then that should be where its placed. Also, the CR penalty should be removed for tamed vs PvE and kept for tamed vs PvP