Sign in to follow this  
Mosquete

Ways to store pelts

Furs can be stored in bulk storage bins or whatever, why do we have to store pelts in our characters, banks etc to avoid decay? It seems only logical that fur would decay just af fast as a pelt, they're both animal skin, so...why we cant simply store pelts like any item? I like to sort my stuff in chests, crates, bulk storage bins etc and I would like to store my pelts with all the other stuff I use to improve things.
Why not change it? There's no reason at all to keep it this way. It doesn't make sense ('cause furs can be stored like anywhere without decaying so fast, you can also store them on bulk storage and get like zero decay) and it's annoying.

Edited by Mosquete
  • Like 2

more than annolying.  I just leave pelts to rot with the animal. 

• Like 1

You can store them in large chest, coffins, bank to name a few.

Think of them like a tool rather than a resource used to imp. (Like a log)

You don't store your hammer in a bsb ^^

If you enchant it, you wont want to bsb it anyway, as it would then lose the enchant.

A way to store bulk, unenchanted pelts would be useful though.

Edited by Forrest

It's like rolling and folding are some kind of lost technologies.

• Like 4

Until they bring back binnable pelts, your best bet will remain large barrels held on mules like so: each large barrel can hold exactly 100 pelts and the container is just 5kg of extra weight.

Making pelts binnable would be a far better solution than forcing players to bend over backwards to mule them.

• Like 4

I put my good pelts that are enchanted in my bank.  Use Storage alts and thier bank too maybe. 

Edited by Lolabelle

So much that must be stored on alts.  I like to hold decent level pelts for giveaways, but now I'm just throwing them away

• Like 1